Kraton Rear and front shafts options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiba.k9

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
I'm looking at scorched ti rear dog bones or m2c which is better preforming which is better for the all around rig I have not broke a stock 1 FYI just lost one and needed to replace my stock do I buy aftermarket at say 60 for them or just the 22 dollar stockers

I'm looking at scorched ti rear dog bones or m2c which is better preforming which is better for the all around rig I have not broke a stock 1 FYI just lost one and needed to replace my stock do I buy aftermarket at say 60 for them or just the 22 dollar stockers
if its the kraton 6s I would just replace with stock not really had any trouble with the stock ones. although never had any of the others you mentioned maybe they last a lot longer they should do for the price

I’d say go stock if I bend the stock ones I just straighten them back out with a hammer lol I’ve probably bent the front ones at least 4 times and I’ll keep doing it till they snap

I would mirror the above and say stay stock as well. If you did want to upgrade I wouldn’t put the Scorched titanium ones on a basher. They wear much more quickly than the steel ones and are made primarily for speed run cars.
I put RCAWD hardened steel CVD’s at both ends of a street bashing Typhon a few years ago and they’re still doing great. They were cheap, too. Some have said they’ve had bad luck with them being untrue and causing vibrations but mine didn’t.

To also add to mine before I realized k could bend the shafts back I order way to many stock ones I’m sitting on 3 sets of front driveshafts I bought a Jenny rc driveshaft so I have extra center and rear ones too I ended up putting the two shafts I bent in the front and took the new one that I didn’t bend out to keep nice figure once they snap I got a lot of spares 😅

pay once cry once the m2c ones are super durable and ive yet to bend one.....also depending on the version of your car i upgrade my v3 to the exb arms front and rear much stronger and more durable. arms don't bend as easy which means your dogbones wont bend either !

Back