Rig of the Month contest discussions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you noticed that I always come in 2nd or 3rd here & RCT constantly each month? I would be the only rig in the loser calendar!!!🤣
Nope..I'd be in front of you .I want the number one looser spot ok.🤣🤣

I think I give up on that. No point for me. Another member chastised me for saying I don't care for internet influencers, so I made a retort and slick censored me for it, while the one who chastised me kissing up up to him. Then I said this is why I won't consider becoming a premium member. I say something benign, get fingers wagged at me, then my replies removed. Total favoritism and exclusivity. So, there's no point anymore. If they don't like ya,' they can and will make sure to keep you from getting an ROTM banner. They're in control. All the ones with their supposed positivity. It turns to what's called 'toxic positivity.' Being censored. Essentially cast out. Blackballed by forum snobbery. So I'm not gonna bother with ROTM anymore. I'm poor as dirt, but was gonna be a premium member anyway. Not now. Forget it. Forget ROTM or being able to have opinions.

I think I give up on that. No point for me. Another member chastised me for saying I don't care for internet influencers, so I made a retort and slick censored me for it, while the one who chastised me kissing up up to him. Then I said this is why I won't consider becoming a premium member. I say something benign, get fingers wagged at me, then my replies removed. Total favoritism and exclusivity. So, there's no point anymore. If they don't like ya,' they can and will make sure to keep you from getting an ROTM banner. They're in control. All the ones with their supposed positivity. It turns to what's called 'toxic positivity.' Being censored. Essentially cast out. Blackballed by forum snobbery. So I'm not gonna bother with ROTM anymore. I'm poor as dirt, but was gonna be a premium member anyway. Not now. Forget it. Forget ROTM or being able to have opinions.
That's why I just post for fun now 😁👍 don't care lol I always said if I ever did win I'd donate the prizes back and ask to have a raffle for those who entered..I just wanted the banner ,but now nope I don't need no banner ..I just don't really care fk it ..I like to see other rigs in photos that's what I think is so great about the contest..I'm not worried about last minute mystery voters any more .😉

That's why I just post for fun now 😁👍 don't care lol I always said if I ever did win I'd donate the prizes back and ask to have a raffle for those who entered..I just wanted the banner ,but now nope I don't need no banner ..I just don't really care fk it ..I like to see other rigs in photos that's what I think is so great about the contest..I'm not worried about last minute mystery voters any more .😉
Right. Don't even count on getting invested in anything when it comes to social gatherings. "They'll cast you out, like a leper."

Win or lose does not matter. Get to see awesome looking rigs, socialize, help someone new in the hobby while gaining knowledge. End of the day its about enjoying the hobby in our own way and have fun doing it.
+1 ☝️ I'm with ya bro. I've learned alot here. There was a time I didn't know what an Arrma was. Were all having fun! I know I had fun roasting a set of Hoons to the belts this weekend with my I6. I barrel rolled it & flipped it end over end 4-5x this weekend. Landed on the tires, kept going.

Win or lose does not matter. Get to see awesome looking rigs, socialize, help someone new in the hobby while gaining knowledge. End of the day its about enjoying the hobby in our own way and have fun doing it.
Hell yeah boyeeeee🥰👍

Daymn that HAAS Limitless is flying
Custom carbon fiber front wing and sail, custom halo and carbon rear wing. Decals Mci racing.

20240225_111223.jpg

Wonder is that yellow vette a painted body or stock painted. 🤷‍♂️ .

Back