“General Chaos” sounds like the perfect place for this…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
Been having an issue with a tooth, and it was decided that it needed to go, and be replaced with an implant. Ok, that sucks. So I went in today to get it pulled. And the dentist pulled the wrong tooth. WTF, I can’t even believe this. I came home after the extraction, looked in the mirror, and was shocked to see that the problem tooth was still there. He pulled a molar three teeth back instead. Unbelievable. Not enough horrible, nasty expletives exist in the English language to properly characterize my mood at the moment.

Been having an issue with a tooth, and it was decided that it needed to go, and be replaced with an implant. Ok, that sucks. So I went in today to get it pulled. And the dentist pulled the wrong tooth. WTF, I can’t even believe this. I came home after the extraction, looked in the mirror, and was shocked to see that the problem tooth was still there. He pulled a molar three teeth back instead. Unbelievable. Not enough horrible, nasty expletives exist in the English language to properly characterize my mood at the moment.
Man, that really sucks. Can't imagine why and how someone could do that...
Edit: Maybe try "ctrl z" ??🤷‍♂️

Thats sucks man.they didn't take x-rays and see what tooth need to come out?

Last edited:
Thats sucks man.they didn't take x-rays and see what tooth need to come out?
Yeah, that was last Thursday. Idk what the hell happened today. Maybe he grabbed the wrong chart, thought I was someone else, who knows. First thing my wife asked was “did they ask for your birthday, did they confirm it was you, did they call you by name?” Nope, nope, and I don’t really remember. Receptionist knew who I was, but once I went back into the procedure room I don’t think anyone called me anything but Sir. They’ll be seeing my happy a$$ first thing in the morning. OMG, can’t even convey how pi$$ed off I am.

Yeah, that was last Thursday. Idk what the hell happened today. Maybe he grabbed the wrong chart, thought I was someone else, who knows. First thing my wife asked was “did they ask for your birthday, did they confirm it was you, did they call you by name?” Nope, nope, and I don’t really remember. Receptionist knew who I was, but once I went back into the procedure room I don’t think anyone called me anything but Sir. They’ll be seeing my happy a$$ first thing in the morning. OMG, can’t even convey how pi$$ed off I am.
🤦🏼‍♂️ I have had alot of teeth pulled and ever time they will tap on the bad tooth or do something to make sure it's the right one. But hopefully they will make it right. I had to pay out pocket for all my teeth I had worked on so it can be expensive. But best luck 🤞

I am so sorry man, what are you gonna do? get a fake tooth or what? If that happened to me, I would.......I........IDK what i would do in that situation.

An attorney for sure! When your lawyer and his insurance talk it as good as done. Youll get your teeth fixed and guaranteed enough money for some (PLURAL) RC's!!!
I'm sorry man that does suck!:oops:
They'll pay so as to keep you from talking. One lump sum and a waiver saying that you wont talk about it.

Last edited:
Subbed. I need to know what happens.

I have a root canal on my front tooth scheduled in about 2 weeks.

They took a mold just in case.

was anyone else thinking of gear teeth at first?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back