SOLD / FOUND “NEW” ARRMA Notorious V5 “EXB” RTR w Flysky FS-GT5 radio, 3 HOOVO 6S 6000mah 60C Lipo batteries, front & rear LED's $640 w batteries $540 no batteries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
SOLD!

Will sell without batteries for $550 shipped. Or $640 shipped with the 3 HOOVO 6S 6000mah Lipos.

Up for sale is an awesome combo with almost everything someone would need to get up and running, only needs a charger. This is a "NEW" ARRMA Notorious V5 with almost all the EXB parts available for it. As far as I know the only non EXB part is the chassis. It has never been run. I have the new in quotes because it has had work and mods done, but has never been ran. Also a few of the upgrade parts were on a previous 6s I had and it was ran. So not every upgrade part is brand new, but all of the rest is new never ran. The diffs are new and have fresh new Team Factory fluids in all 3. Front 60k, Center 500k, and rear 30k.

I installed front and rear LED lights that have a separate JST connector that runs into the receiver box. When you want to run the lights just plug it in. It also has a built in toggle switch to change the LED lights from solid and very bright to just the outer blue halos. The body also has multiple body protection parts installed. The 1st pic shows the body missing the body pins, but they are installed now.

The Flysky FS-GT5 has been used but is in very good condition. Its programmed and ready to run for this Notorious. The 3 HOOVO 6s batteries have about 5-10 runs on each if that. All have the stock Spektrum connectors. Also included is all the NEW stock V5 parts I replaced. Full list below. Well over $1000 into this, selling for $640 shipped with the batteries, or $540 shipped with no batteries to the lower 48. Most likely UPS ground. Paypal only please. Not looking at trades or selling anything separate at the moment. Its all boxed up and ready to ship. Full parts/ mods/ whats included list below. If interested please PM me and we can go from there. Thank you!!

• ARRMA Notorious V5 EXB
  • Flysky FS-GT5 Radio and receiver
  • 3 HOOVO 6s 6000mah 60C Lipo batteries (Always storage charged after use, and just storage charged prior to shipping)
  • V5 Spektrum Motor and ESC
  • Front and rear LEDs installed
  • DS3235 35kg Digital Waterproof Servo
  • Hot Racing upper cover and lower center diff brace
  • Hot Racing servo mount and steering link
  • Yeah racing motor fan with dual Hobbystar fans
  • Monster logo chassis protector
  • T-Bone Racing rear bumper with RPM rear skid
  • RPM wing mounts
  • Front EXB bumper
  • Front and rear EXB shock towers
  • Front and rear EXB chassis braces
  • EXB Servo mount
  • Hot Racing shock caps
  • Wheelie bar wheel sealed bearings
  • GPM aluminum suspension mounts
  • Stock NEW parts included (Shock towers, shock caps, servo, chassis braces, servo mount, center diff support and top cover, wing mounts, suspension mounts, extra wheel hubs and nuts)
  • Notorious manual, FS-GT5 manual, tool kit, shims, pinion, body posts, Lipo bag.
Im sure I am forgetting stuff, but I did my best getting everything listed thats been done and all that it comes with. ;)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg

31.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg

Last edited:
GLWS!! Amazing rig and an amazing seller! Have bought from @Custnam before and very happy with what I got, item was very well packaged and shipped fast!

Damn, where was this a month ago when I got my Noto from another forum member?! lol GLWS man, that's a nice looking rig.

Where are u based? I live in Sydney Aust but I want this car

Anyone else getting close to or have already stopped selling on Ebay. I just sold this with the batteries on Ebay for 670. Shipping was cheap at $24 and my payout will only be $579. Fees must have went up. Not to mention they arent releasing the funds until 1 day after delivery despite me being a experienced seller. Was nice when PP ran it and I was able to transfer funds immediately to my account for only 1%. Doubt Ill be selling on Ebay much if at all in the future.

Anyone else getting close to or have already stopped selling on Ebay. I just sold this with the batteries on Ebay for 670. Shipping was cheap at $24 and my payout will only be $579. Fees must have went up. Not to mention they arent releasing the funds until 1 day after delivery despite me being a experienced seller. Was nice when PP ran it and I was able to transfer funds immediately to my account for only 1%. Doubt Ill be selling on Ebay much if at all in the future.
Plus they’ll come and charge you another fee at the end of the month.. so it might be even lower than that …. That’s why I stopped selling on eBay long ago .. sorry you had to experience that bud. 👎🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back