…Traxxass disappointing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashTillBroken

Very Active Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Coming around to lap you AGAIN….. (Oregon)
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Senton 3s
I bought a body for my min i e revo and traxxas decided to skip on some of the sticker wtf just shows traxxass is getting cheaper and cheaper…
image.jpg

Looks like someone painted that body and didn’t use the masking tape cutouts for the windows 😂. That’s what happened there. There is no sticker for complete windshields like Arrma. I know this because the body I just painted was the same.

How much $$$ would it take for you to light it on fire and post the video?

What did you expect?….It’s a traxxassssss product 🤷‍♂️

- Kinda joking but not really 😎
I’ll light it on fire sooner or later and I’ll post the video

Yup. But seriously, let’s take a moment…. Traxxas has probably done more to get new folks into this hobby than any other manufacture by a HUGE margin. Ever. That’s why I’m here. I’ve got three of them, and they still give me equal parts joy and frustration. And yet, I still throw money at them to try and realize the “perfect” 1/10 SCT. Might be ridiculous, and I ain’t gonna argue. And then… my Arrma Mojave purchase was like croaking and going to heaven. Holy Living Heck, what an upgrade! So, in a weird and somewhat disjointed way, thanks Traxxas! I’ve seen the light.

Last edited:
You can see the next tab over, "disappointing definition". Screen shot, crop, put over this screenshot. Still funny though. 🤣
I think it would've still came up if definition was spelled correctly?🤔😆
Yup. But seriously, let’s take a moment…. Traxxas has probably done more to get new folks into this hobby than any other manufacture by a HUGE margin. Ever. That’s why I’m here. I’ve got three of them, and they still give me equal parts joy and frustration. And yet, I still throw money at them to try and realize the “perfect” 1/10 SCT. Might be ridiculous, and I ain’t gonna argue. And then… my Arrma Mojave purchase was like croaking and going to heaven. Holy Living Heck, what an upgrade! So, in a weird and somewhat disjointed way, thanks Traxxas! I’ve seen the light.
I'm with ya. Their (traxass)like reversed sour patch kids🤣..
But seriously they have brought a lot of peeps into the fold.

I’m still a big fan of some of my traxxas cars including the slash/xo-1 and my favorite..the xmaxx

I own about 30 arrmas so I guess you could say I’m a big fan of arrmas as well. But not all traxxas stuff is junk

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back