Michigan ☆☆☆SUNDAY FUNDAY☆☆☆

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't bother me I'm a 6 pack deep already lol
Just as long as we all behave ourselves and get along.

It doesn't bother me I'm a 6 pack deep already lol
Just as long as we all behave ourselves and get along.
I mean, if they allow booze at church and ChuckECheese, then you should be allowed to drink anywhere 😜🤘🏻🥃

Door opens at 8 am till dusk
When does the print farm tour start? You didn’t mention how much you charge for parking either. You also might want to warn them about the killer rooster 🐓

When does the print farm tour start? You didn’t mention how much you charge for parking either. You also might want to warn them about the killer rooster 🐓
Killer rooster?

The one you keep as your “junk yard dog” 😜🤫
Ohhhh the man eating chicken 😂
In the print Farm is nothing exciting really the thing one printer print you seen them all print but whenever anybody wants to look
Haven't really had to run the much lately the parts are too good LOL I think I'm down to a couple sets a week lately not really much on sales what if I checked this week I'm at negative $14 LOL

Tomorrow is the day. I know things change and people get busy. The weather is looking great in my neck of the woods tomorrow😁 please rsvp so I can get a head count of everyone attending please and thank you.

16 hrs and counting until the doors open lol.
Don't forget to comment if you are going and how many in your party will be attending please. Trying to get a head count

cameringo_20211016_171548.jpg

Oh boy getting ready now charging batteries. Bout load the ramp up. I'll probably leave my house round 9 be there bout 1030ish might leave earlier depending on if I can sleep tonight 🤣🤣🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back