Michigan ☆☆☆SUNDAY FUNDAY☆☆☆

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping I will be able to post another one this Sunday so if you can make it there I will just bring it with me
Yea the wife has to work this weekend so I'll be watching my girls and I mean kids not my rigs 😜. Unless we do it in à2 I might be able to get a sitter for couple hours.

That's where I am aiming for is ann arbor.
Cool yea like I said I might be able to swing a couple hours. If close like that. Just let me know. I got the kraton fix rear diff cup broke at the pin. And got noto fixed front diff both sun gears and pin in pieces. 2 more rigs to go🤣🤣

My damage list was an esc mount, drive cup, 2 rear hubs, front shock shaft. Probably the least amount of parts I have broken yet lol.
So the aftermath 😂 slightly used for sale

Attachments

• 20211018_170608.jpg
    20211018_170608.jpg
    587.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 20211018_170559.jpg
    20211018_170559.jpg
    662.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 20211018_170552.jpg
    20211018_170552.jpg
    773.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Sounds like you guys had a great day of fun, bashing and wrenching..!!
I'm gonna load up my row boat, should be with you in about a month if the tide is good to me 😉🤣🤣
See you by spring

It's only like a 40% chance right now hopefully it goes away but I know it supposed to rain today and tomorrow so it might end up being a complete mud pit there

Yes definitely looking like a rain out for this Sunday.
I hope it's in storage charge by now. I still haven't cleaned up or fix my rigs lol.

bow season duder
Heck yea if u need a hunting buddy let me know🤣
cameringo_20200718_062932.jpg
cameringo_20200718_062954.jpg

But I was thinking of going to this park Sunday in Milan . Where I was at when I made this video. Its got big open field. Baseball field cross the river has a Pavilion. I know we are going to get rain tomorrow and this place drye out pretty good. And I know it Halloween so I'll probably just be there for few hours. If anyone wants to meet up message me

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back