♡♡♡3DRC Glamour Shots♡♡♡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That has to be the best view I have seen yet lol
Don’t worry I’ll have better ones soon when I get my max 6 combo In my kraton and I’m going to gear so here come 80+ feet jumps and punching 3D crazy wings to the limit and a lot of m2c chassies

Don’t worry I’ll have better ones soon when I get my max 6 combo In my kraton and I’m going to gear so here come 80+ feet jumps and punching 3D crazy wings to the limit and a lot of m2c chassies
Those are definitely some sends lol. Your name suits you 😂
Gotta rep😎

ACE3EDF1-E9D0-40F7-A85E-2E0AAF0D373B.jpeg

Last edited:
While My wallet is out, am bored and drinking vodka medicating myself because of this virus, what black wing mount do you recommend for a Kraton xl? And where do I make the purchase. Thanks. I run the t bone racing wheelie bar if that’s going to be an issue!

While My wallet is out, am bored and drinking vodka medicating myself because of this virus, what black wing mount do you recommend for a Kraton xl? And where do I make the purchase. Thanks. I run the t bone racing wheelie bar if that’s going to be an issue!
www.3d-rc.online
The high profile is what will go with the xl build 👍

Used your wing mount on my infraction build and mounted an 8s wing to it 😁 had to make an adapter but I love it very much. The red is just beautiful
I have to see a picture of that lol

Front bumper springy thing installed on EXB #2. Why, because I'll be driving it and it needs all the cushioning it can get. Mated with the red @3d-rc.myshopify.com red wing mounts, this truck is tricked out.
20220203_210855.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back