❄️⛄ winter is here🥶 what are you doing today😁✌️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've actually kinda been loosing my mind stressing over which of 3 I want to do... I'm not 100% yet, but whatever I choose I will be starting in a couple weeks when taxs come back.
So which one did ya pick 🤔
At 7 minutes the cleaning process starts
That looks like a lot of fun😁👍

Too cold to bash. Tomorrow will be 54. with rain. Can't win. :ROFLMAO:. To compensate we are doing hot chocolate, with marshmallows. :cool:

Too cold to bash. Tomorrow will be 54. with rain. Can't win. :ROFLMAO:. To compensate we are doing hot chocolate, with marshmallows. :cool:
Tomorrow 55 and after I get out of work from over time I'm thinking of going to the school track and do some laps with my infraction 😁👍.I have to try to get my phone somehow on to my transmitter so I can record a vid..my cheap go pro doesn't want to charge any more 🤷

What a $hitty winter it's been, at least here in the rotten apple (NY).. I'm not the snow craving type I once was but man, cold for a week, then warm and raining.. all it does is make a mess. No ice.. Thank goodness I don't have $10-20k wrapped up in snowmobiles. I normally enjoy winter activities, last winter and this one have been depressing.

It's finally sunny and 57F here in Maryland, and I got to do an initial setup on my new Infraction 6s on the street in front of my house. It took some time to get it dialed in: I had to turn down the gyro in the Radiolink R7FG receiver and set the steering expo for better straight line running. It's a lot better than it was when I started tuning, but I need to get to a larger area for more thorough testing and tuning at the higher speeds the Infraction is capable of.

What a $hitty winter it's been, at least here in the rotten apple (NY).. I'm not the snow craving type I once was but man, cold for a week, then warm and raining.. all it does is make a mess. No ice.. Thank goodness I don't have $10-20k wrapped up in snowmobiles. I normally enjoy winter activities, last winter and this one have been depressing.
Yeah I agree..your weather is pretty much the same as ours Rhode Island gets your weather

8-12" coming tomorrow.. I really wish the ground was frozen. Would last so much longer, and wouldn't be rutting up the lawn with the plow truck. Oh well.
Yeah they saying same here for Rhode island. suppose to start tonight after midnight and get worse tomorrow mourning..not sure if I'll go to work.so far everyone I talk to is staying home. be safe out there bro.i might get a chance to do my first ever snow bash with the kraton 😁🤷

Yeah they saying same here for Rhode island. suppose to start tonight after midnight and get worse tomorrow mourning..not sure if I'll go to work.so far everyone I talk to is staying home. be safe out there bro.i might get a chance to do my first ever snow bash with the kraton 😁🤷
Yeah man!! Sounds as good a reason as any to take a day off to me! I got a bunch of PTO to use before May myself. Guess I'm likely to have an eye problem tomorrow.."eye can't see myself going to work"!! 😉🤣🤣🤘

I ain’t doin chit !!!!!

Been under the weather for almost 3 weeks
No chit !!!
3 weeks!!!

My boys be like …
“Dad , Maybe you should go to the Dr ?!”
I be like …
“Maybe you should shut up “
lol

Not feeling it Loyd….
I hope you feel better geez 3 weeks wtf ..what ya got COVID 32🤣🤣

We got 6" of wet slush lol.what a fkin heavy ass mess😭

All clear Here! Was 29 this morning they say but was oddly warm 🤔
It's sunny and warm right now 😎

Now that I got around to posting this (which is 9hr later then I started it) it got up to like 58 today. Been a bright/ warm nice day!

20240214_065520.jpg

All clear Here! Was 29 this morning they say but was oddly warm 🤔
It's sunny and warm right now 😎

Now that I got around to posting this (which is 9hr later then I started it) it got up to like 58 today. Been a bright/ warm nice day!

View attachment 348536
Looks like a nice road for a speed pass😁

News says we suppose to get a clipper🤷 like 2 -3 inches
..wtf is a mofo clipper🤣🤣 who the da flying ass fuk comes up with this crap.yo I need me a damn job like that..call storms whateva they want and get their info wrong and still have a job🤷

Back