🤔WHAT IS MORE ADDICTIVE ❓THIS HOBBY OR THIS FORUM 😁👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King blitz

Don't just modify . customize .
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Vendetta
  5. Infraction 4x4
Wondering if you guys feel the same way I do..this forum has grown on me to the point that I find my self everyday checking what's new on here .it's the reactions and you guys and the cool threads that make me constantly come on .I believe I spend more time on this forum than wrenching or using my RC's.i think this forum is addictive.there are probably thousands that are in this forum but I always see the same selective people on here.the same ones that respond to most of the threads.i consider you guys my other fam .the one I can't see but i can hear you.anyways I think I'm more addicted to this forum than this hobby because if it wasn't for this forum I probably wouldn't be so much involved in this hobby..what's your take guys❓😁👍

Agree. I definitely spend more time here that with my rigs because I can sneak time for the forum when I should be working and can’t be at my bench. Kind of embarrassing how much time I’m here on most given days. 🙄
And yeah, great group of people. Best. Forum. Ever.

Lol, I was just thinking the same thing the other day... I still enjoy beating the snot out of my rigs whenever I can, but with 4 kids, everyday life, and hit or miss weather, it's definitely not as much as I would like... the thing I enjoy the most, is being able to help out newbies, or even the more seasoned guys, whenever possible, knowledge is wasted if not shared in my humble opinion. I feel like the world has gone in a direction that is very different from the one I grew up in, and not for the better... BUT, 99% of the people on this forum, seem like genuinely good people, and I feel like if they were my neighbors, or lived close by, we would drink beer and share stories and have some fun. Gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling that maybe, just maybe, there's still a little hope for mankind

Last edited:
Agree. I definitely spend more time here that with my rigs because I can sneak time for the forum when I should be working and can’t be at my bench. Kind of embarrassing how much time I’m here on most given days. 🙄
Agree 👍💯

Agreed. I personally couldn't have one without the other. You guys that have been here a while and welcomed me, made it feel natural. This is my first experience getting involved with a forum. Social media just about ruined human interaction for me. The more I learn from the OG's the more I want to pay it forward. BIIIIG shout out to those OG's that have been so cool!! 👊🏼👍🏼🤙🏼🤟🏼✌🏼😎
I do both daily..

Last edited:
I wouldn’t have ever found this forum if I wasnt into rc already. Driving first wrenching second forum third. It’s fun to have a community and see what ideas are out there and a better time killer then tik tok or sum crap when lazing on the couch or at work not actually working.

I'm pretty sure I lurked around here for some time before I even got an rc.. must be the vibes

the-simpsons-bart.gif

Last edited:
Agreed. I personally couldn't have one without the other. You guys that have been here a while and welcomed me, made it feel natural. This is my first experience getting involved with a forum. Social media just about ruined human interaction for me. The more I learn from the OG's the more I want to pay it forward. BIIIIG shout out to those OG's that have been so cool!! 👊🏼👍🏼🤙🏼🤟🏼✌🏼😎
I do both daily..
WE DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS.WHOA A A A A 🤟🤟🤟🤟

The forum. Woodie said that I was on here so much I might as well help out and help crowd control if nothing else.
I do love this place…and the folks. That’s what makes this forum so special IMO

Let's admit it.this is the best forum .I mean the community is active ..most forums out there are dead..the knowledge and experience and expertise is phenomenal. Consistently allways information ready..a question gets answers quickly.probabbly quicker than the web.and for me I love to see others build..I enjoy seeing other creative ideas and I also like to tell my progress on my build .I've learned a lot from the little time I've been here but it's been a great time so far.if it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't have built BIG PAPA LONG ROCK 💪😁.yes if you must ask it's still in progress.i got inspired by two other people that started their extendo builds pretty much the same time . @Tex Koder and @StephenSchandelmayer check out there extendo builds ..sweet stuff I might add..so these two guys and a few others gave me some inspiration to build the world's first stretched Big Rock.longest also weighing in at 32" long . Everyone out there who has stopped in to my build thread and giving me support I say thank you😘 one day when my boy is finished I'm going for that ROTM award💪😆 🤟
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh boyyyyeeeeeeeeee 🤟😆

Last edited:

Both! I wouldn't be addicted to the forums if I wasn't addicted to the hobby.
+1

Back