🤔WHAT IS MORE ADDICTIVE ❓THIS HOBBY OR THIS FORUM 😁👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are becoming rare these days...

It's Too Bad.. Amazon destroyed the 80's & 90's malls..
I remember malls back in the 90s when I was a kid during the holidays...it was such an amazing experience that many of today's youth will never get to experience sadly.

I remember malls back in the 90s when I was a kid during the holidays...it was such an amazing experience that many of today's youth will never get to experience sadly.

No Doubt!

Now a days.. normal kids have no safe place to congregate, just to socialize and be kids.

Oh man hondatech was one of the #1 honda forums. Some serious stuff not the autozone ricer stuff.

I'm still heavily into the cars being what I do for a living but I don't own anything fun anymore. Well, my long term resto Toyota mr2 but I used to have like 5 cars at a time building. Hard when you got 4 kids and bills and rc as a hobby to put back car building funds 🤣

That bike is awesome man! I could have a blast throwing that thing around!

I liked seeing the serious local enthusiasts shows up to late night car meets back in the day. One dude had a Civic hatch with a B18C in it and some other mods. That thing was quick and modded nicely. Super clean and simple on the outside. No corny rice mods, thankfully.

Thanks, man! I haven’t ridden it much since my daughter was born, unfortunately. Just had this gut feeling something bad was going to happen. Probably just paranoia after a couple close calls on the street, but still. You can ride right and do everything perfectly, and still get smoked off the earth in a second by someone not paying attention. I’ll probably end up selling it and tossing that money toward other hobbies, so it’s not a huge loss.

I liked seeing the serious local enthusiasts shows up to late night car meets back in the day. One dude had a Civic hatch with a B18C in it and some other mods. That thing was quick and modded nicely. Super clean and simple on the outside. No corny rice mods, thankfully.

Thanks, man! I haven’t ridden it much since my daughter was born, unfortunately. Just had this gut feeling something bad was going to happen. Probably just paranoia after a couple close calls on the street, but still. You can ride right and do everything perfectly, and still get smoked off the earth in a second by someone not paying attention. I’ll probably end up selling it and tossing that money toward other hobbies, so it’s not a huge loss

I love the b18 motors man. Drop a b16 head on there (ls-vtec) and you had a fast hatch! My buddy ran that setup on a hondata computer/tune and made power upwards of 11k rpm in his del sol! Stock ls (b18) bottom end!

I don't see many proper swapped Hondas anymore. I had an accord show up in the shop a while back and about lost it when I popped the hood and saw an h22a sitting there. I took my coworker (American muscle kinda guy) for a ride in it with the owners permission. Man now respect a Honda 🤣

I totally get that about the bike. I havnt rode since I had kids. Before kids you couldn't get me off them. It was the wife's decision.. I accepted it though because I have issues not playing and with kids you can't do that..
All the fast bikes gone but I still own one ninja. I plan to one day dust it off and take it back out. For now it's hidden in the garage out of site because if I see it it makes me sad 😬

I love the b18 motors man. Drop a b16 head on there (ls-vtec) and you had a fast hatch! My buddy ran that setup on a hondata computer/tune and made power upwards of 11k rpm in his del sol! Stock ls (b18) bottom end!

I don't see many proper swapped Hondas anymore. I had an accord show up in the shop a while back and about lost it when I popped the hood and saw an h22a sitting there. I took my coworker (American muscle kinda guy) for a ride in it with the owners permission. Man now respect a Honda 🤣

I totally get that about the bike. I havnt rode since I had kids. Before kids you couldn't get me off them. It was the wife's decision.. I accepted it though because I have issues not playing and with kids you can't do that..
All the fast bikes gone but I still own one ninja. I plan to one day dust it off and take it back out. For now it's hidden in the garage out of site because if I see it it makes me sad 😬

I hear you 100%!

People watching seems cheaper. Only need gas to get to the mall. And then money for Cinnabon. 😁
People watching 🤔 I see old strange guys lay down on a blanket behind women laying on the sand sun bathing a lot .I wounder what they trying to see🤔🤷

Back