🤣dish soap painting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Tiktok made me do it...so I was drinking some fireball again, I was feeling great had every thing lined out and how I was going to do this but obviously I forgot to tape off windows chit. Yeah its looks ok but I should of used thicker soap like dawn but I used ajax 😂 that's why it came out runny like taco bell oh well looks good to me

16257967585824434672806399025297.jpg

16257967886055279372568625135696.jpg

16257968367506052520102548870148.jpg

Tiktok made me do it...so I was drinking some fireball again, I was feeling great had every thing lined out and how I was going to do this but obviously I forgot to tape off windows chit. Yeah its looks ok but I should of used thicker soap like dawn but I used ajax 😂 that's why it came out runny like taco bell oh well looks good to me

View attachment 156817

View attachment 156818

View attachment 156819
Looks good 👍

Try a 3part FireBall / 1part Jack Daniels mix to take some of the sweetness out of straight FB.
That was my go to for a couple yrs

Slick2500-First you read threads on hear. Second go to the liquor cabinet in your house or nearest store and get some fire ball or drink of your choice and pour into cup. Start drinking and reading for at least an hour straight or until you feel your confident and know everything you need to know and you got this. Third get all necessary materials together, pour another drink and look it over 5 or 6 times. After that drink make one more to enjoy while you work and begin the task at hand. This works for me... sometimes. Kingleo619 is this close lol

Could you elaborate more on how to do this?
Clear body, thick dish soap and drizzle soap design you want or shake it whatever you want then spray underneath body then stop after spraying rinse soap off then dry then spray different color where soap was boom. I use the word THEM a lot 😂.
You can do as many colors as you want also just do the same steps. this was a trial run

Use thick SOAP so it don't run like mine
Slick2500-First you read threads on hear. Second go to the liquor cabinet in your house or nearest store and get some fire ball or drink of your choice and pour into cup. Start drinking and reading for at least an hour straight or until you feel your confident and know everything you need to know and you got this. Third get all necessary materials together, pour another drink and look it over 5 or 6 times. After that drink make one more to enjoy while you work and begin the task at hand. This works for me... sometimes. Kingleo619 is this close lol
😂 your good bro you on point...

Sometimes I like to get on Google if I'm second guessing myself before starting a task at hand and read at least 5 different forums containing the same topic that contradict each other just to get a few more drinks in before I decide "well hell I know what I'm doing "

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back