0° camber on front and back. -1° on front?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don mercier

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Ok ive set my camber too 0° on the back, -1° on the front on my senton. Been playing with this for days. My front toe in at - 2°.
The rear is fixed to about 4°. Its brand new and will not drive straight no matter what i do. Its a sentin 3s blx brushless, any suggestions? If i go slow it will drive fairly straight but once i give it a bit of speed it wanders, all the bearing are free

Is it because the steering is sensitive? My BRCC was very sensitive but seems to be easier to drive now that I have the bigger tires and 6mm extensions installed.

Is it because the steering is sensitive? My BRCC was very sensitive but seems to be easier to drive now that I have the bigger tires and 6mm extensions installed.
When i first got it i couldnt keep it straight, lost controle and hit something full speed, fixed it and been playing with camber and managed to get it to drive much better, the steering rack has alot of play, ive also shimed the bearings were really sloppy. Getting there, if i give it more toe in with it be less touchy?

Steering trim? Try turning the knob in tiny increments while stopped. Going perfectly straight is never easy. One tire could be spinning slightly faster too, which could be caused by a ton of different things. Try the trim and see if you can't find a decent mid point.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back