1,000,000 diff fluid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
What is y’all experiences with 1mil diff fluid. I was in my lhs and she said she had 1 mil like it was hard to get. So I have put it in 2 center diffs so far. Just haven’t run them yet. I was going for 500 in center but she talked me out. I went 100k 1,000,000 100k. Does that work I’m still learning this fluid curve here. Trying them all

So the Million weight in the center diff is going to act more locked. Meaning its going to transfer the power from the motor more evenly to the rear and front. Then your Front and Rear Diff's will segregate the power some more to each wheel from there.

Have to agree with Bam ^

I run 1M in all of my center diffs and it still offers a decent amount of slip IMO

Edit to clarify: It will all but eliminate the front tires from ballooning more than the rear but for me it’s just about perfect for my style of bashing. I wouldn’t say it’s a perfect 50/50 front to rear power distribution under full throttle but it’s close enough. The weight of the rig and how much available traction you have on hand plays a noticeable roll in how much viscosity is needed to get close to even power distribution between front and rear also. Once you start getting up above 14lbs running weight 1M feels like 750k in a 12lb vehicle

Last edited:
1m wasn’t enough for my senton with high grip tires
image.jpg

Depends on the truck, tires, terrain and of course, the driver. For me, 500K was perfect for 4S in my outcast with 3.8" trenchers. When I switched to 6S, it was too thick and caused way too many wheelies. I'm running 300k now and it's great for what I do. Will still wheelie pretty easily, but lets me get up more speed easier than 500K did.

Would likely be different on a kraton with longer wheel base.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back