1:1 Scale Infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im doing just this☝️
But i did smile, Ken Block is considered a G.O.A.T.!!💯
Yeah I really enjoying watching his videos…I personally think the infraction is the coolest looking RC on the market largely cuz of Ken Block.

🤣🤣 u mean the ZD is an exact copy of the hoonicorn!! Lmao u guys are crackin me up this morning.. Do u guys know how old Mr. Block is!?
IDK man. The Mustang (which the EX-07 is based on) came out well before Ken Block even had hints of copying the ZD Racing design

Whats that?
You confused me lol, i was just wondering no big deal
The 1965 Ford Mustang is what the Hoonicorn was built from. I was playing into the backwards inspiration thing saying the ZD Racing car was built off the Mustang instead.

The 1965 Ford Mustang is what the Hoonicorn was built from. I was playing into the backwards inspiration thing saying the ZD Racing car was built off the Mustang instead.
Of coarse the hoon is a stang, it took him a few years to build it, as well as the truck, i thought u thought he got his idea from the zd car, like rif thinking he got the truck idea from the infraction!!? Lmao my bad!!🤣

Of coarse the hoon is a stang, it took him a few years to build it, as well as the truck, i thought u thought he got his idea from the zd car, like rif thinking he got the truck idea from the infraction!!? Lmao my bad!!🤣
SMH
Are U being serious or joking right now bro?

Just imagine living on top of that mountain and driving your little kei car up and down to work every day ;)

hell.. imagine if you were a tour guide back in the Qing dynasty and all you had was a rickshaw to take the tourists up AND down to that Tianmen hill...
rickshaw pullers.jpg

I must of got lost somewhere along the line so my bad.. I was just merely stating that the hoon's.. (65 stang and 77 f150) were put into motion way before the rc inspirations were ever even thought of!!🤪

Lmao where do u think the infraction came from.. U honestly don't think ARRMA's R&D thought it up, do u??🤥
Little known fact:
Kens attorney tried to go after Arrma back in 2019 for copyright infringement over the similarity between the the infraction and hoonitruck. Arrma produced images/drawings and plans for production of the Infraction predating the Hoonitruck release. This lead to the lawsuit being dropped.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back