1:1 Scale Infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little known fact:
Kens attorney tried to go after Arrma back in 2019 for copyright infringement over the similarity between the the infraction and hoonitruck. Arrma produced images/drawings and plans for production of the Infraction predating the Hoonitruck release. This lead to the lawsuit being dropped.
And don't forget it took him 2 years to build, food for thought!!
You think arrma was thinking about the infraction prior to 2016.. ?? 🤣🤣

Little known fact:
Kens attorney tried to go after Arrma back in 2019 for copyright infringement over the similarity between the the infraction and hoonitruck. Arrma produced images/drawings and plans for production of the Infraction predating the Hoonitruck release. This lead to the lawsuit being dropped.
Ha!!!!!!

I was watching this video earlier and just decided to share for the sake of sharing. I didn’t mean to start this swirl of facts vs conspiracies or whatever. I wasn’t suggesting that ken went out and made a 1:1 scale infraction or anything like that. I just like the way he was ripping that car and hoped others would too. That’s it.

Like i said, arrma had no clue of an infraction when he was building that truck, prior 2016.. They were gettin it from traxxas over the nero at the time, simple case of little guy vs big corporate company.. Cmon man they got inspired by him just admit it 🤣
Yea its all good lol im just spittin facts, thats my boy i watched him a lot in my teen days.. Watch some of his rally events.. He was a big hype back then!! Lots of attraction, YT sensation back then lol

Like i said, arrma had no clue of an infraction when he was building that truck, prior 2016.. They were gettin it from traxxas over the nero at the time, simple case of little guy vs big corporate company.. Cmon man they got inspired by him just admit it 🤣
Yea its all good lol im just spittin facts, thats my boy i watched him a lot in my teen days.. Watch some of his rally events.. He was a big hype back then!! Lots of attraction, YT sensation back then lol
You’d be wrong but,
Whatever makes you feel better 👍

I think not lol, u would be wrong to think different.. Also his truck was mainly built around his hoonicorn platform, which began in early 2012.. But whateve bro arrma thought of the infraction all by themselves.. And all the cool little accessories we get with the felony was also their idea!! 🤣🤣🤫

My info comes directly from within.
Ok look..You seem upset about being corrected on this topic so I’ll leave you alone to think whatever imaginary theory you can dream up. It is what it is.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back