1:1 Sticker pack you choose included brands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What color how many how big ?
Well, I haven't measured it but for my door I'm thinking about 24 inches by 18 inches... I'm not sure I want a permanent sticker on my car though, a magnetic sheet however would be great. The white "RR" with black and red border.

Don't process my order, I'm broke from the plague but it's good to know full scale stickers can be had. I've searched it before. When I get some cash...

That means I should have a final price by Wednesday.
Because they should be farly flat shipping to the us will be included and shipping to the Netherlands for @Sosnl will not be too expensive
well I'm curious about the price?

Should be if 10-15 (being over excessive)
As I can ship them in envelopes
ok well that is not too bad?let me know how much it will be? am curious how I will pay you ? maybe you have PayPal?

I am super curious man what beautiful you have made of it?
and then we'll wait until Wednesday until you have all the information ?.
maybe a stupid question but can I also get the stickers with all those other names? or do you do it all at once ??

ok well that is not too bad?let me know how much it will be? am curious how I will pay you ? maybe you have PayPal?

I am super curious man what beautiful you have made of it?
and then we'll wait until Wednesday until you have all the information ?.
maybe a stupid question but can I also get the stickers with all those other names? or do you do it all at once ??
I’m mainly doing all the smal brands but will do yours too.
it Will be one shipping fee with two product costs.
Yes I’d prefer only PayPal if possible

I am super curious and am curious if you already know something and if it worked out?

hello ?

it's been a while but wonder how is it going or have you called off the project?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back