1/10 alternatives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Mamba monster x 6S with the 1800Kv motor so only up to 4S sitting around I was thinking of putting it in the 410.3. You think that's to much?
Yeah overkill but I would definitely use it if I had it sitting around. For sure the ESC, maybe with a 36mm motor though, for weight. And run 3s.

And Mangos pics aren't even fair.

I have a Mamba monster x 6S with the 1800Kv motor so only up to 4S sitting around I was thinking of putting it in the 410.3. You think that's to much?
If that is the 1512 motor, I think it would be a good fit. It will be fast for a SCT, but not as overpowered as a 6s Typhon.

what bumper is that you have on it? Are those 1/10 or 1/14 tires?
Tbone Racing, they are now out of business there is a scam site that is using their old website so don't try to buy one. Jconcepts Goosebumps for the rear of a 1/10 buggy. The wheels are 2.2 DE Racing Trinidad for the Mini E-Revo but have been discontinued. Tires are Jconcepts Goosebumps for the rear of a 1/10 buggy. Jconcepts makes a 2.2 wheel for the Mini E-Revo that is similar to this.

Tbone Racing, they are now out of business there is a scam site that is using their old website so don't try to buy one. Jconcepts Goosebumps for the rear of a 1/10 buggy. The wheels are 2.2 DE Racing Trinidad for the Mini E-Revo but have been discontinued. Tires are Jconcepts Goosebumps for the rear of a 1/10 buggy. Jconcepts makes a 2.2 wheel for the Mini E-Revo that is similar to this.
Thanks for the info on Tbone Racing. I have been looking for the Tbone XV6 bumper for my Vorteks with no luck...you probably just saved me from getting scammed.

I just got my emb-t back up and running and was planning on selling it but a part of me wants to keep it.

Thanks for the info on Tbone Racing. I have been looking for the Tbone XV6 bumper for my Vorteks with no luck...you probably just saved me from getting scammed.

I just got my emb-t back up and running and was planning on selling it but a part of me wants to keep it.
I broke my tbone bumper and I am running the LC Racing MT front bumper now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back