1/10 EXB 3s and 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4s bigrock? It comes as 3s stock. So are you saying to make it 4s capable?

Ok . Thanks😜
Yeah, I'm saying make it 4s capable. Put a Firma 130 and a BLX 2400kv in there for stock.
I’d want the outcast in the 4s exb.. ONLY if it had a center diff.. no slipper garbage
They sure are taking their time getting the 4s line re-released. I sure hope they put a center diff in. But no metal chassis.

What would make the current platform worth to be called “exb” Theres not much upgrades for these things. They could put steel ring gear and pinion and then what?

Steel diff, steel yoke, better shocks, stronger bulkhead, if we are taking exb then cvd driveshafts, center diff or a better slipper, steel spur, motor mount and better bumper springs. I think that would make it industructable .

Steel diff, steel yoke, better shocks, stronger bulkhead, if we are taking exb then cvd driveshafts, center diff or a better slipper, steel spur, motor mount and better bumper springs. I think that would make it industructable .
exb everything is starting to turn off on me.
Cant make exb everything or it becomes pointless to buy RTR

The exb’s are not rtr’s. You can have a exb version and a rtr just like the other 6s and 8s ones

The exb’s are not rtr’s. You can have a exb version and a rtr just like the other 6s and 8s ones
Someone serious would buy a roller and make the truck to his liking. I was never planning getting 6s trucks from arrma i only did because of the exb’s. I want an outcast but i don't want the RtR. I had one v4 diff for my exb until i got the fix. That v4 diff is complete useless i cutted myself because of the stupid drivecups stretched and i was not able to remove them from the ring gear hole and diff cup. Pins are are poop. I have a few teeths missing. Only the spider gears are fine. Keep in mind that diff was in the front. The reasons i went with the exb was because of the chassis and diffs iknew they were going to be trouble free. I was right everything still comes apart without any binding. Chassi still straight.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm saying make it 4s capable. Put a Firma 130 and a BLX 2400kv in there for stock.

They sure are taking their time getting the 4s line re-released. I sure hope they put a center diff in. But no metal chassis.
Yo thx. I am thinking about making one and selling it so maybe you won't have to wait.

Yo thx. I am thinking about making one and selling it so maybe you won't have to wait.
I don't know if you would make any money by doing that. You would have to upgrade a few things to handle the extra power. I might buy one after I make a little extra cash.
I maybe think too much about money
Your not the only one.

They will never make a metal chassis for the 3s

I don't know if you would make any money by doing that. You would have to upgrade a few things to handle the extra power. I might buy one after I make a little extra cash.

Your not the only one.
Ya I know but at first I would just do it for fun but if I order enough maybe I can get a Retailer's discount and that's how I would make a little cash.
They will never make a metal chassis for the 3s
I think the plastic chassis are better for the smaller Vehicles maybe even the big vehicles if the geometry is right.

I know, i'm talking about the 4s line. Kraton and Outcast. I really want it to stay all plastic. Plastic can flex, it's very light, and its cheap to fix.
I hope they only upgrade the weaknesses.
Why I need to do it and not Arma. so I can get the things right.
I was wanting to do the same thing a while back. You would have to get a big discount to make cash. 🤷‍♂️
Maybe if I bought a couple hundred they would give me a super discount?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back