Granite 1/10 LWB SPEEDRUN BUILD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quit flexing.. u know u love that mansion and them cars!! I bet if there were 36hrs in a day, ur @ss would have 3 jobs!! šŸ¤£

No, I don't care about having a big house or a big SUV that drives like a bus.
I do want a sports car at some point though....

I probably would have 3 jobs if I could. I don't know that the 2nd job will last, so I am enjoying it while I can. That old saying.... Make hay while the sun shines.

If I could convince my wife she does not need to live in a mansion and drive a nice car I could do lots of RC stuff and not have to work 2 jobs.
Every time I buy a rig I feel guilty af (as I should) because it should be going into our house fund. :eek: :cry: :ROFLMAO:

Fire red florescent,added some rolling stars..still got work to do on it.....pics make it look pink,it's Brite red thou

20220828_143532.jpg

20220828_150358.jpg

20220828_150419.jpg

I've fit 22/36.....I'd get the hr spool..works much better..I've been running spool an this gear..works great

View attachment 238534
Why did it take HR this long to make a 3S spool? Would have saved me many many days of effort back in the day šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

LOOOOVE it dude! order a vendetta rear diffuser, I guarantee it'll fit, and it'll help, then if you can figure out the rest of a flat bottom you'll be MOVIN!

View attachment 239911
Ya I still have alot of work to do just to get body mounted .after I cut rear section of body I'm planning on defuser working...that's what I love about the hobby.figuring out how to make things work...this will be my most time consuming, thoughtout body so far..only complaint with body is above front tower area an lack of room.
BUT A DELTAPLASTICS 290MMƗ260MM FITS VENDETTA, INFRACTION MEGA GREAT

I assume you have some cogging? @K-BASH Do you know of any esc settings that can help with it even a little? less or more punch etc?

Turn your power upto high on settings..my 56mm motors cogg the worsts
What do you mean by power? start power? Sadly, I'm using a speaktrum 150a and a tp 4050 2100kv atm. I just put it together earlier today and I'm about to go test it right now. It was cogging really bad when I tried it in my hallway though lol. Geared 27/42. I also messed up getting the 42t spool. I should have went smaller as my gearing was so big I had to hack part of the module for it to fit. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

ā°
What do you mean by power? start power? Sadly, I'm using a speaktrum 150a and a tp 4050 2100kv atm. I just put it together earlier today and I'm about to go test it right now. It was cogging really bad when I tried it in my hallway though lol. Geared 27/42. I also messed up getting the 42t spool. I should have went smaller as my gearing was so big I had to hack part of the module for it to fit. :eek: :ROFLMAO:ya I meant start power,,,with clogging I'd play with the timing an punch..if anything 1 of those 2 should help...probly timing more than punch

Thanks for the input bro! :cool: :love:

I just took the rig out and broke my front drive shaft. So annoyed too because it was a metal one but obviously monkey metal so now I'm trying to see if the new kraton/outcast 4s driveshafts will fit.

Really sucks, pack only went down to 4.10 lol. Geared for 75 mph and that thing was a rocket for the 5 mins it lasted.

Been waiting on 17mm adapters,installed....also swapped typhon steering blocks a hubs..
THEY ARE A 1/4INCH NARROWER THAN THE VENDETTA ONES.narrows track 1/2in front an rear

20220901_175105.jpg

20220901_175043.jpg

20220901_175004.jpg

20220901_171048.jpg

20220901_175026.jpg

20220901_175012.jpg

20220901_170232.jpg
@chris adams want you to check this gt vs open wheel comparison..will run 1/10detta tomorrow

20220902_211728.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back