1/10 scale after-market parts finally available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STRC, had a lot of their parts and they have some of the best price/quality parts.
Perfect fit and finish for a great price.
Never had a broken or bent part from them either.

Placed a nice set of blue parts on the wish list for my Fury BLX :p

Looking at the STRC parts they state with most of their parts that they are compatible with the Raider, Vorteks and Granite.
But what about the Fury, isn't that the same vehicle with different wheels, tyres, body and bumpers?

Most of the parts that are available from STRC are also compatible with the Fury. The only ones that are not compatible are:
  • Front skid plate/bumper mount. (The fury has the bumper already)
  • TVP side chasis plates (The fury has a longer chasis)

Well I don't know why, was about to order some parts but STRC pulled some of the Arrma parts from their site.
I also do not hope their customer service is as good as I experience right now, never had to use it before...
Sent them an email over a week ago about side plates for the Fury, still no answer.

Well I don't know why, was about to order some parts but STRC pulled some of the Arrma parts from their site.
I also do not hope their customer service is as good as I experience right now, never had to use it before...
Sent them an email over a week ago about side plates for the Fury, still no answer.

Have you checked the Tower web site? They seem to have had the whole line up of parts for sale. I believe they were slightly cheaper on Tower as well.

Have you checked the Tower web site? They seem to have had the whole line up of parts for sale. I believe they were slightly cheaper on Tower as well.
Nevermind, I need to learn how to read....
They have them all, just wasn't looking good enough :D

The times I checked Tower they seemed pretty expensive to ship to the EU, so I have never ordered there

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back