1/10th scale gt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foams will chunk in the first 5 mins as a parking lot basher.
Id probably go with a 4tec 2.0 and just swap that motor in with a MMX6s esc. Everything should fit.

View attachment 276620

This was a 4tec 2.0 with a tp 4050 and mmx8s.
I cut the sides of the chassis and then put a piece of carbon over the top of the plastic chassis so that I could put the 2s packs on each side.
The saga chassis will make it waaaay easier to run mod 1 gears and fit everything you want in there.
Thanks man I'm definitely going to consider that. Going to be an adventure trying to build a traxxas from the chassis up! :ROFLMAO:

Thanks man I'm definitely going to consider that. Going to be an adventure trying to build a traxxas from the chassis up! :ROFLMAO:
I have built 3 of those cars and can tell you the majority of which parts to buy and what to avoid.
This was another with a tp4040 and mmx6s.

4tec2.0.JPG

Capture.JPG

I have built 3 of those cars and can tell you the majority of which parts to buy and what to avoid.
This was another with a tp4040 and mmx6s.

View attachment 276623

View attachment 276624
I will definitely hit you up when the time comes. That actually looks way more appealing than a 3s arrma!
Wait... someone is considering buying a Traxxas on Arrma forums!?!? 😄😂

Nice!
haha man we had like 27 arrma rigs before I got my first traxxas which was the XRT. Now it's my only traxxas and my favorite rig. Most people on here seem to be really chill and not total fanboys. A few questionables around though :ROFLMAO:

I will definitely hit you up when the time comes. That actually looks way more appealing than a 3s arrma!

haha man we had like 27 arrma rigs before I got my first traxxas which was the XRT. Now it's my only traxxas and my favorite rig. Most people on here seem to be really chill and not total fanboys. A few questionables around though :ROFLMAO:
TRAXXAS SUCKS!! GO ARRMA!!! :ROFLMAO:

j/k.....my 1st hobby grade RC was the 2wd Slash. Still love it!! That thing is indestructible and runs great on my track!! Got the Big Foot too and he's fun. Fragile but fun! 😜🤪:ROFLMAO:

Now Redcat can kiss my a$$!! Had no luck with those. 🤷‍♂️

Why you gotta show me up like that???? 😉
:LOL:
I didn't even pull out the big guns 4tec 9.0

Finished RTR Capture.JPG

In all seriousness though @Moirae the Slash 4x4 would be a solid option because you could utilize GRPs or Hoons after a 17mm hex conversion.
Being mostly plastic and sharing the same diffs as the 4tec 2.0 I'd be surprised if the weight between the two isn't pretty similar (looks to be a 2lbs difference?!). For reference, the Slash 4x4 is the same size as a typhon 6s but about 10mm in reduced width.

Last edited:
Trx only makes a very decent Crawler IMHO. Will it comp well? NO, it is not even allowed in G6 events. It is a "BASHER" as Crawlers go. Because it is a mut of a Crawler that doesn't fit in any comp class. How most Crawl anyway, in their yards and trail hiking. The TRX crawler shocks are good and even used on other crawler brands. I will concede. (y) I run them on my Axial Crawlers. And also have a TRX-4 Sport.
The rest of their TRX stuff can go to the misinformed.:LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back