1/12 arrma???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So this my first post. Is this a common theme in this forum... annoying douchbags thinking they’re clever?

I’m waiting on a 1/12 arrma, how long will I have to wait?
Not an Arrma but currently this is the best 1/14 scale platform available. Warren Rc is the US distributor for Lc Racing products http://casterracingmi.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=173
They are also sold under the Tacon brand by Nitrorcx, but the Tacons come with pvc bodies and last I checked have 2 gear diffs instead of 4. DO NOT BUY THE BRUSHED MODELS they are a waste of money. . https://www.nitrorcx.com/tacon.html

So this my first post. Is this a common theme in this forum... annoying douchbags thinking they’re clever?
It’s a joke howdy. Settle down. First I’ve heard any mention of a 1/12 scale, so this is news to me.

Easy cowboy. People here have a good sense of humor. They also have tons of info you can't find anywhere else. I can promise that if anyone even picks up the scent of something new, you'll find it here first!

The truth is that nobody has heard anything about a 1/12 Arrma and they haven't said anything. It could be next week. It could be 2079 before we see something. They may never make one. I would say that there is a better chance of seeing a 1/12 Arrma than there is that you will see a 1/1 Traxxas.

Never heard about a 1/12 in the making.
I have a great sense of humor, just read my posts. Lol

I don’t have an arrma, I have a savage xs, it’s ideal for my back garden which is the only place I want to drive. I want an arrma because I’ve just had to order driveshafts for xs from overseas( Hpi/receivership/I’m in U.K.).
If enough people have an interest in a smaller scale arrma I’m pretty sure arrma will answer.

Edit...that was in response to ‘why’

I don’t have an arrma, I have a savage xs, it’s ideal for my back garden which is the only place I want to drive. I want an arrma because I’ve just had to order driveshafts for xs from overseas( Hpi/receivership/I’m in U.K.).
If enough people have an interest in a smaller scale arrma I’m pretty sure arrma will answer.
That is true! I'm in for a little guy.

They may make a small scale truck but if you want a Tsaagan you will need to make it yourself. It won’t be anything like it. The coolest small vehicles around now that aren’toys are these.https://www.nitrorcx.com/tacon.html

I'm an annoying douchebag but I don't think I'm clever.

I like the idea of a 1/12 or 1/14 as I really enjoyed the Losi mini 8ight.

The problem is coming form Arrma it likely wont be a scaled down 6s design. It would likely be made out of plastic like the 3s and 4s line.
IF it was metal chassis, axles, and center diff I would buy one for sure!

-Liberty

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back