1/12 arrma???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea of a 1/12 or 1/14 as I really enjoyed the Losi mini 8ight.

The problem is coming form Arrma it likely wont be a scaled down 6s design. It would likely be made out of plastic like the 3s and 4s line.
IF it was metal chassis, axles, and center diff I would buy one for sure!

-Liberty
If it is as tough as my Granite, then I am good with plastic. I have beat the snot out of my Granite, skate parks, playgrounds, high speed street crashes, track bashing, it it just works.

Plastic is fine when done right.

If it is as tough as my Granite, then I am good with plastic. I have beat the snot out of my Granite, skate parks, playgrounds, high speed street crashes, track bashing, it it just works.

Just don't let me drive it. I've broken every piece of my 4x4 trucks with exception of the diffs, battery straps, and something else minor that I can't remember....

Plastic can be tuff but I don't care for the handling of plastic chassis vs aluminum or carbon. There is lots of flex (great for bashing durability but not sharp handling)

Just don't let me drive it. I've broken every piece of my 4x4 trucks with exception of the diffs, battery straps, and something else minor that I can't remember....

Actually arrma is what brought me into liking 1/10 scale. Before mg granite i had a slash 2wd vxl a stampede 4x4 vxl and a latrax prerunner and the latrax to me was so much fun so i was sceptical about arrma but now I love it. Id totally be down for a 1/12 scale or maybe 1/14 scale arrma monster truck to have around. But i really doubt arrma would release one.

The Granite blx is at the top of my favorite Arrmas.

I've never owned anything smaller than 1/10 but based on my experience that's as small as I would want to go.
There's nothing like launching a tiny little monster truck off a ramp and pulling off backflips running 2s batteries that cost $9.

That being said my only problems with the LC Racing EMB Mt are the only bodies that fit are the stock bodies or the Proline Raptor Body for the Mini R E Revo and tire choice is a bit limited as well. Basically 1/10 buggy or Mini E-Revo.

Last edited:
There's nothing like launching a tiny little monster truck off a lamp and pulling off backflips running 2s batteries that cost $9.

That being said my only problems with the LC Racing EMB Mt are the only bodies that fit are the stock bodies or the Proline Raptor Body for the Mini R E Revo and tire choice is a bit limited as well. Basically 1/10 buggy or Mini E-Revo.

Big lamp or small lamp? ?

There's nothing like launching a tiny little monster truck off a lamp and pulling off backflips running 2s batteries that cost $9.

Does the sun count as a lamp?

I like to jump off the big ones :geek:
New phone and I don't have my predictive text or autocorrect learnt right yet :ROFLMAO::alien:
So this my first post. Is this a common theme in this forum... annoying douchbags thinking they’re clever?
Don't worry about it we just like to bust each others chops around here. Don't mind that @WoodiE guy he's sort of a jerk :p

The funny thing is with that, if you remember when these trucks were released the diffs were the big thing we were stressing about. Plastic diffs and a 3s brushless monster truck?!? Turns out they work great. LOL

The funny thing is with that, if you remember when these trucks were released the diffs were the big thing we were stressing about. Plastic diffs and a 3s brushless monster truck?!? Turns out they work great. LOL
I was surprised they held up to 6s.

We were just talking about this tonight. We went to the park to run Am's Granite and there's an old tennis court that would be perfect for running a horde of something like the mini 8ight but they discontinued the buggy, so the other two might not be that far behind. I guess you could run a couple 1/10's there but it would be great to see like 5-10 of those little guys scrambling around.

I've never owned anything smaller than 1/10 but based on my experience that's as small as I would want to go.

You also said you wouldn't own a street/speed rig. How's that Infraction treating ya?(y):cool:

Last edited:
We were just talking about this tonight. We went to the park to run Am's Granite and there's an old tennis court that would be perfect for running a horde of something like the mini 8ight but they discontinued the buggy, so the other two might not be that far behind. I guess you could run a couple 1/10's there but it would be great to see like 5-10 of those little guys scrambling around.

You also said you wouldn't own a street/speed rig. How's that Infraction treating ya?(y):cool:
And he’s got the Limitless now too ?

Welcome to the forum @Simonate74! Well you sure made a splash on entry. Hope you're not too upset, but it was an odd question to ask right off the bat. Maybe you thought this was an "official" Arrma forum, which it's not. It's just a bunch of mostly older guys, usually drinking when they're on, myself included. We get our info from leaks just like everyone else, and there has been no mention of a smaller scale Arrma to anyone's knowledge. The ones mentioned earlier, like the Tsaagan, are custom builds using chopped 6s chassis'. If you want a good small basher, the 3s line has some cool offerings, and I think the Typhon would fit your needs nicely. It's not 1/12, but it is small, light and nimble, and still carries the strengths of the Arrma line. Hope you stick around and grab an Arrma for yourself. You'll find that once the people in the forum get to know you, then the real ribbing begins. Happy bashing!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back