SOLD / FOUND 1/20-1/14 Bezgar cars or similar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
I need to build up my kids little fleet of small cars again. She gives rc driving classes to other little kids kids at the park. We’re down to just two now so I’m looking for several more. Funds are tight but this is something she loves to do, so if any one has one or more they want to get rid of please let me know. We’re in Texas by the way.

I need to build up my kids little fleet of small cars again. She gives rc driving classes to other little kids kids at the park. We’re down to just two now so I’m looking for several more. Funds are tight but this is something she loves to do, so if any one has one or more they want to get rid of please let me know. We’re in Texas by the way.
I got a Maverick RX 1/18 scale 4 wheel drive, I think the center drive shaft is stripped ( might because I put a brushless system in it on 3s and did 53mph. lol).

I would let it go cheap since it’s pretty beat up.

PM me for some pictures.

I have used wltoys 124019 with brushless conversion. Needs a little TLC, but its cheap. PM me if interested.
Also have a bunch of parts for it, which might be useful for other RCs in your fleet.

I have used wltoys 124019 with brushless conversion. Needs a little TLC, but its cheap. PM me if interested.
Also have a bunch of parts for it, which might be useful for other RCs in your fleet.
I ended up getting a redcat volcano 16. It’s an hbx rebrand I believe and is great. Thanks though, much appreciate your response!

I have heard those little volcano 16's are fun! I have the 1/10th Volcano and it just wont die after a couple cheap mods.

I have heard those little volcano 16's are fun! I have the 1/10th Volcano and it just wont die after a couple cheap mods.
It is a blast, even if a bit slow. I have a brushless set up for it that was given to me by a friend. Just haven’t gotten around to it.
I even shoo gooed it like I would one of my regular batters. Just couldn’t resist 🙃

E1DBA438-E3F6-4098-A79C-8FE6DA37E300.jpeg

E7635CFB-7F54-4C0F-9BF5-FB63F79F025E.jpeg

21C32D8E-BD7F-4536-B494-ECE10E63D5C2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back