1/24 crawlers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m working on indoor summer obstacles for when it’s satan hot 🥵 here this summer!View attachment 295361View attachment 295362View attachment 295363View attachment 295364View attachment 295365
Looks like some horror movie creature fingers! 😆
IMG_8012.png

That's a great idea. I use those cases for my drones, didn't think about the crawlers. I may have to make another trip to HF.

Picked up the first batch of rocks for my course build, I am cautiously optimistic that spring is here to stay in MN now!

69C5349F-D0C1-4F99-A054-70AAA4117226.jpeg

Picked up 2 very light used SCX24's ... 75 euro a piece. These small scale crawlers are like mice ... No plans on what to do with them yet.

20230509_171206.jpg

Figured I’d try the mofo 3S 10c battery in the cayman. Little thing can smoke the tires 😂😂 does burnouts on the tile! Also Trying some different color body’s.
IMG_8178.jpeg
IMG_8176.png

Has anyone used these wheels on an SCX24?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BFK3KJB3

I ordered a set and got them today, but they seem ludicrously heavy. Like I don't think the stock servo and motor is going to move these things, or they're going to burn out quick. Which is of course a great excuse to buy more upgrades ... but quite honestly these wheels are so heavy I'm not sure if need to be looking for something out of the ordinary ...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back