1/3 Scale Custom RC Car With Custom Supercharged V10 Motor Made Entirely From Scratch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diem Turner

Yes...I have a Premium Member
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
Don't know if any of you guys have seen this cat on Youtube, but he's genuinely built one of the most impressive RC cars I've seen...entirely from scratch. That includes a fully functional, supercharged V10 engine, F1 suspension and too many other custom bits to even mention. This guy's skills are definitely next level. This is part 18 of the series and the whole thing is well worth a watch. Show the guy some love for all the work that went into making this one of a kind car.

Don't know if any of you guys have seen this cat on Youtube, but he's genuinely built one of the most impressive RC cars I've seen...entirely from scratch. That includes a fully functional, supercharged V10 engine, F1 suspension and too many other custom bits to even mention. This guy's skills are definitely next level. This is part 18 of the series and the whole thing is well worth a watch. Show the guy some love for all the work that went into making this one of a kind car.
OMG. I just finished up his vids yesterday and was thinking, HE's way overdue for an update.
Amazing detail and insane.

I think I saw one or two of his videos from earlier on.. DEFINITELY at a whole another level!

At the time, I was already thinking he's doing things Way over my head for an RC build..
He's practically hand made and assembled a fully functioning race car.
The only thing he can't do is physically sit in that rig.

I think I saw one or two of his videos from earlier on.. DEFINITELY at a whole another level!

At the time, I was already thinking he's doing things Way over my head for an RC build..
He's practically hand made and assembled a fully functioning race car.
The only thing he can't do is physically sit in that rig.
Yeah. I'm not sure if there's anything pre-fab on that build except for screws, washers and nuts...and I'm not even sure about that. No, I'm pretty sure he bought those. He's bonkers, but probably not that bonkers....probably.

He may not be able to sit in it, but it might just be big enough to sit on it :LOL: I've seen people sit on 1/6 scale crawlers so...why not?

Yea I've been following his build for some time now. Really incredible, the only downside is it's taken soooo long. Selfishly I wanna see it drive like now
No way of hurrying a scratch build like that. I don't want to know how many things he's done and redone because it didn't work as originally designed.

I mean, it's not like he can just go out and buy a differently sized part X. It all needs to be fabricated. Part of me doesn't want to know, but I'd be a bit curious to get an itemized list of parts, their value, time spent...what would the price be if he wanted to sell it?

Last edited:
Reminds me of the guy who hand built a Ferrari in his basement, they had to dig it up to get it out of there. I always hope vehicles/projects like this will eventually end up on display for the public to appreciate and learn from.

Reminds me of the guy who hand built a Ferrari in his basement, they had to dig it up to get it out of there. I always hope vehicles/projects like this will eventually end up on display for the public to appreciate and learn from.
I forget the guy's name (shame on me) but one of the chief designers/builder of Ferrari back in the day made the body panels for the cars from memory with sheet metal and a hammer. It's why, to this day, body panels on classics like the 250 GTO are slightly different lengths on the left and right side.

I forget the guy's name (shame on me) but one of the chief designers/builder of Ferrari back in the day made the body panels for the cars from memory with sheet metal and a hammer. It's why, to this day, body panels on classics like the 250 GTO are slightly different lengths on the left and right side.
From memory is truly somethin' special, insane skill especially back then. I salute everyone who has created their own vehicle of any type, it's awesome.

PININFARINA... ask me how I know 😅

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220930-183948_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220930-183948_Chrome.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20220930-184000_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220930-184000_Chrome.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 36
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back