1/5 Kraton Car wont drive or steer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drcuface

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a kraton that i recently had to change the esc and servo. First it was the ESC then the car started working again and then it was the servo but after swapping servo car still wont work. It turns on and everything but it wont steer or throttle. The ESC light just blinking red.

This all happened after driving the car in the grass in the wet grass a day after it rained

Mine is doing the same thing. I thought my servo went because I did not have full steering throws. I switched the servo and the same thing. It turns out that I needed to rebind the transmitter and that cleared up the problem. Tested all at my house and worked fine. Went to run it at my spot and did the same thing you described. Then after a few moments it all started working. I'm going to rebind to another transmitter to see if that clears it up. I'm thinking either the transmitter or receiver is the cause.

Mine is doing the same thing. I thought my servo went because I did not have full steering throws. I switched the servo and the same thing. It turns out that I needed to rebind the transmitter and that cleared up the problem. Tested all at my house and worked fine. Went to run it at my spot and did the same thing you described. Then after a few moments it all started working. I'm going to rebind to another transmitter to see if that clears it up. I'm thinking either the transmitter or receiver is the cause.
Can you walk me through how to rebind it? My servo was actually stuck hard like a rock. Couldnt turn it left or right
Blinking RED ESC typically means the LVC kicked in. Have you tried charged up packs and re-calibrating the ESC?
Yeah I have tried different charged Lipo batteries. Tried 6s and 4s Lipo. Im not sure why its just not pairing to the controller.

Also can you clarify what you mean by recalibrating the ESC? Its my first kraton.

Recalibrating the ESC is typically where you set the endpoints of the throttle and brake on the controller. Your manual will get you that information. I would suggest going through the rebind process. The manual also explains how to bind to the transmitter. I would start with that and see if it helps.

Recalibrating the ESC is typically where you set the endpoints of the throttle and brake on the controller. Your manual will get you that information. I would suggest going through the rebind process. The manual also explains how to bind to the transmitter. I would start with that and see if it helps.
Dam i tried it. Still nothing happens. Could it be esc fried again?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back