1/5 Outcast 8S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ou can't compair the outcast 8s to the xmaxx ! the outcast has a 430mm wheelbase and the xmaxx has a 480mm wheelbase. that's a huge difference !
imagine a xmaxx 50mm shorter lol!! it would backflip all the time lol!

ou can't compair the outcast 8s to the xmaxx ! the outcast has a 430mm wheelbase and the xmaxx has a 480mm wheelbase. that's a huge difference !
Funny because that's my favorite thing to do off my ramps. I think the Outcast 8s is much wider though.

So approx 2 inches right? I think they are still somewhat along the same lines. Xmaxx seems to have more ground clearance maybe

So approx 2 inches right? I think they are still somewhat along the same lines. Xmaxx seems to have more ground clearance maybe
I know the K8S has the same ground clearance as the xmaxx where the axles are, so I think they have pretty much the same ground clearance. I think we're just splitting hairs now ?

I know the K8S has the same ground clearance as the xmaxx where the axles are, so I think they have pretty much the same ground clearance. I think we're just splitting hairs now ?
They have the same ground clearance where it counts, but I prefer my K8S low to the ground. It gets a bit hairy when it's popping wheelies too much. With the spring dialed in, it can take off on full power & stay planted. I doubt the O8S will be able to do that but I'd rather it to be a nutball :ROFLMAO: But it'll probably take more upgrades than my current K8S to survive what I have planned for it.

Right on? I run in wide open fields/ construction sites, so I have space to build speed as needed. I'm at the point when ever I see a construction site I mark it and come back if not too many rocks. The workers never say much but wow when they see what the 6s outcast does.?

They have the same ground clearance where it counts, but I prefer my K8S low to the ground. It gets a bit hairy when it's popping wheelies too much. With the spring dialed in, it can take off on full power & stay planted. I doubt the O8S will be able to do that but I'd rather it to be a nutball :ROFLMAO: But it'll probably take more upgrades than my current K8S to survive what I have planned for it.

Let's see an X-Maxx try that! :cool:
Same trick that Arrma did : silicone earplugs inside the center diff. I believe that he uses the 1600 kv 6s motor on 8s though. I wouldn't do that on either vehicle since the diffs would probably not last long. I do my backflips off ramps.

My xMax loves tree stumps 2

Attachments

• 15961197317426414701932845163527.jpg
    15961197317426414701932845163527.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 27
Most of the bashing videos I've seen so far they beat the hell out of it and it's still running I just caught a tree stump running flat out
Most of the bashing videos I've seen so far they beat the hell out of it and it's still running I just caught a tree stump running flat out
Plus I hit a big Boulder with the same arm so I knew sooner or later something is gonna go

Last edited:

Plus I hit a big Boulder with the same arm so I knew sooner or later something is gonna go

Or in other words, you hit a... Big Rock? :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• ARA4312V3.jpg
    ARA4312V3.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 27
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back