1/5 Outcast 8S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He also tweak the chassis I don't know about you but I'm just crazy enough to hit the biggest jump

I like the truck I was gonna get one but I just didn't wanna deal with chassis flex Or spend $200 on a new Chassis After spending almost a 1000 on truck Im sure I'll pick one up Later Can't just have just an xmaxx

My red beauty got here at the LHS righg after I did!
20200817_132457.jpg
20200817_132719.jpg
20200817_134541.jpg

Well the second run messing around at work didn't go too well. The pin inside the dog bone on the right rear broke off. Luckily I have the gpm 7mm driveshafts with me. I'm gonna be installing those.The K8S and O8S use the same dog bones on the control arms no?
20200817_202627.jpg

Well the second run messing around at work didn't go too well. The pin inside the dog bone on the right rear broke off. Luckily I have the gpm 7mm driveshafts with me. I'm gonna be installing those.The K8S and O8S use the same dog bones on the control arms no?
View attachment 95014

geez really...thats pretty average.......How hard were you driving it? Not that it should matter really...It shouldnt snap...

Theres more cool stuff in these photos than all the hobby shops with in a 50 mile radius of me combined...OC8s looks awesome.
Yeah, Alamo City Hobby Shop is freaking awesome. He's renting the place next door because he's going to get EVEN MORE stuff. George the owner is always busy. His pop is always wrenching away too inside there.
geez really...thats pretty average.......How hard were you driving it? Not that it should matter really...It shouldnt snap...
Not hard at all. I did notice that the rear stock driveshafts on my K8S that I replaced had that pin more on one side than the other. It's not centered in other words, so that's probably why the pin on this one broke. Honestly, the stock driveshafts are pretty weak to begin with at 5mm. That's why I replaced the rear with 7mm gpm ones on the K8S. I'M just glad the drive cup is fine. So I would double check your driveshafts before ripping it.

View attachment 95014
Lol.

Me and you have issues with these damn axles.

OC8S is looking pretty sweet the more I see it, handles well for such a large rig with a SWB. RC Dude sure did flog this big boi and lived for another day!

I have an OC8'S. So far I love it, way different then the 6's, a lot of fun, wheelies nicely, good control. Great looking in the red. Fun fun fun. I am happy with it. Go 4 it, no regrets. Drive on grass most time.

I like the truck I was gonna get one but I just didn't wanna deal with chassis flex Or spend $200 on a new Chassis After spending almost a 1000 on truck Im sure I'll pick one up Later Can't just have just an xmaxx
I jump my K8S V1.5 about 20ft. It's taking it like a champ. I wouldn't go any higher than that.
Lol.

Me and you have issues with these damn axles.
As long as it's not the diffs I don't mind. Axles are easy to replace with aftermarket or fix ?. I was bunny hopping off a parking stop and jumping on to concrete, so the axle didn't like that ?. I scratched and dented the front of the body too since I ended up upside down on one of the hops. Oh well ?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back