1/5 Outcast 8S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to put one of the old drive shafts from the K8S that was still good. The other is toast like the one that came off the O8S. I noticed that the Outcast is now coming with rubber shielded bearings on the hubs? Nice. Also I was able to get the set screw on the hub out easily. It doesn't look like they used loctite at all.
20200818_122806.jpg
20200818_122753.jpg

I gotta say... nice hustle dude. ?

I would have been racing to pull the pins and disconnect the batteries, but I suppose if it was going to short it already would have when it was floating.
It's not that bad that water as the river run's into it so not all salt water, like that helps right
? ? ?
I've dumped the 6s outcast in the harbor before and that was fine. Be interesting to see how the esc handles it tbh honest. The The blx was OK in that situation

It's not that bad that water as the river run's into it so not all salt water, like that helps right
? ? ?
I've dumped the 6s outcast in the harbor before and that was fine. Be interesting to see how the esc handles it tbh honest. The The blx was OK in that situation
Someone said they drove their brand new O8S right into a salt water pool. Wow. ??
It makes the K6S look like a small RC ?

I just did a giant backflip against the chain link fence at work on to concrete a few times. It survived. Damn I didn't know that it was going to go that high ?.
I feel your pain. Definitely agree on the didn't think it would go so high. I front flipped mine the other night and I was like wow that was easy. I've got another body shell on the way so I'm gonna learn how to with this one as it's already bashed at the front. Need to suss a way to make the body mounts softer or beef up that front part of the body shell

Feel your pain, all that lockdown with no RC'S now we're all working again arrma just keep them coming. More to come i think ?
There is always time to play somehow. I'm blessed to have lots of work and OT. I need to pay back all this stuff ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back