1/5 Outcast 8S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad it is a different length than the M2C Crusher, the Outcast 8s is 12mm shorter than the Crusher.

M2C used a frontdogbone in the rear which is 148mm, Arrma made a new dogbone for the rear that is 136mm.

So body will not bolt right on.

While the body is pretty,I think it looks like the body support center tower actually supports the front of the bed, not the cab, so that cab sticking up unsupported is gonna take a beating.

148mm that m2c inscluded sits little far out on the cups. Not liking it. I wish they were 150mm.

waiting on the 1/5 Typhon

I'd have this over a 8s Kraton but its still not on my radar at all.

I will be getting a 6s Outcast EXB.... IF.... they bring one out though.

Contacted horizon and they will ship between 20-30 of this month.

And yes i would get this over the kraton if i did not have one already with around $1000 into it already.

True. My drive shafts constantly bent also. Running the 7mm gmp ones. Haven't bashed on it yet so no report as how they hold up
I sure hope those cheap 7mm driveshafts don't bend or break on you. So is the O8s narrower than the K8S?

Contacted horizon and they will ship between 20-30 of this month.

And yes i would get this over the kraton if i did not have one already with around $1000 into it already.

As a Kraton owner I'm feeling like a clown to be honest, thinking what can the Kraton do that the Outcast can't? The Outcast on the other hand most likely is a better basher and will wreck the Kraton on a BMX track or skate park smh.

what can the Kraton do that the Outcast can't

Pretty sure the K8S will have better general handling characteristics than the O8S, like the 6S line. Plus it remains to be seen how much better the O8S would hold up under hard bashing. The heavier they are, the harder they fall.

Pretty sure the K8S will have better general handling characteristics than the O8S, like the 6S line. Plus it remains to be seen how much better the O8S would hold up under hard bashing. The heavier they are, the harder they fall.

Unless there's any races with only K8S I don't see the handling being anything to write home about. People will upgrade the O8S to be as durable as an upgraded K8S at the very least so now they're even there then the O8S will be a better basher IMO and take the lead in sales keep it.

Unless there's any races with only K8S I don't see the handling being anything to write home about. People will upgrade the O8S to be as durable as an upgraded K8S at the very least so now they're even there then the O8S will be a better basher IMO and take the lead in sales keep it.

All I know is they handle very differently in the 6S line, the Outcast/Notorious are a lot more squirrelly than the Kraton. I guess we'll have to see when the O8S starts getting into people's hands. Not everyone is hard basher, I'd say that's really probably the minority of owners. This forum probably presents a slightly skewed view of the what the "average guy" is doing.

I guess we'll find out soon enough! There's always something better and new around the corner, it's a never ending cycle not worth wringing your hands over.

Sweet.

Screenshot_20200709-195952.png

Hel yeh. Half the price of m2c. I paid $300 for mine so at $150 is a steal.

Plus the m2c chassi some holes don't line up perfectly like the factory.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back