1/5 Servo Savox trouble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jexz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Outcast 6s
Hi guys,

anyone of you tried to put a real 1/5 servo on the Kraton 8S?

I've got the spares, but wen he is on place on the car, then the screws holes doesn't fit at all because of the giant, i don't know how name that, of that giant size let's say:
IMG_20200226_151657.jpg

in red you can see where my screws wants to go in now:
IMG_20200226_151650.jpg

i try to use a SW-0241MG , if someone got a idea i will appreciate

the stock servo has more power than the one you are trying to install.

the stock servo has more power than the one you are trying to install.

nop, the stock servo is complete trash, and mine is dead from last weekend, no respons at all, he's on the way to HH

Hi guys,

anyone of you tried to put a real 1/5 servo on the Kraton 8S?

I've got the spares, but wen he is on place on the car, then the screws holes doesn't fit at all because of the giant, i don't know how name that, of that giant size let's say:
View attachment 67151

in red you can see where my screws wants to go in now:
View attachment 67152

i try to use a SW-0241MG , if someone got a idea i will appreciate
You need to shorten the screws that holds the servo saver on. It is most likely bottoming out not allowing your servo saver to sit all the way down. That causes the holes not to line up. I ran into the same situation when I installed the Spectrum S9020. I dremeled down the screw a few mm and I was able to get the servo saver all the way down. You can also use a shorter screw.

You need to shorten the screws that holds the servo saver on. It is most likely bottoming out not allowing your servo saver to sit all the way down. That causes the holes not to line up. I ran into the same situation when I installed the Spectrum S9020. I dremeled down the screw a few mm and I was able to get the servo saver all the way down. You can also use a shorter screw.

that screw?
https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA340167

When you go to remove the servo saver from the top of the servo you first have to remove a plastic set screw. After that is out, the screw underneath it is the one that I am talking about.

yes it's that screw, i will try and i'll tell you, thanks for the idea

edit: it work, thank you so much man :love:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back