Big Rock 1/5th Scale Big Rock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingKeif

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Outcast 8s
Does anyone know if Arrma is planning to release 1/5th scale Big Rock? I want it.

A 1/5th scale MT with a plastic high centre of gravity chassis that's just about indestructible. I believe that's already been made just not by Arrma.
lol thats why I asked the question. I am trying to be patient as I would rather have a 1/5th scale Big Rock EXB

I think if you try out the Outcast 8S. You'll like it. Its a good all around truck.

lol thats why I asked the question. I am trying to be patient as I would rather have a 1/5th scale Big Rock EXB
Ask Arrma to custom make one for you. But you may be waiting a verrrry long time. How patient are you?
The 1/5 line up uses a Truggy based chassis. don't let the truggy bodies fool you. Sounds like you want an X-Maxx. Arrma doesn't follow that design at all. High CG is not an Arrma/Truggy thing. Quite the opposite.

Last edited:
Ask Arrma to custom make one for you. But you may be waiting a verrrry long time. How patient are you?
The 1/5 line up uses a Truggy based chassis. don't let the truggy bodies fool you. Sounds like you want an X-Maxx. Arrma doesn't follow that design at all. High CG is not an Arrma/Truggy thing. Quite the opposite.
You are correct. It is what I want but I want a competitor more. So Arrma Reps if by some miracle you read this:
jsfav4iezgm21.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back