1/5th scale EXB 12s Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Million center diff,500k rear, 250k front.
Castle mmx8s and 1717, motor fan and a proper wheel alignment. 27 tooth pinion. Lots of spare tires because they do not last long and are hard to come by. Remember in the felony the front tires are different size then the back. You can not run all 4 the same size unless you do the diff flipping. Lots of threads on here about it. At that point you can run all 4 the same size and have to be the same size. Grp tires are good when you go that route. That will get you started. There are a million things you can do to upgrade more but I would not worry unless it breaks
Haha yes I no what you mean I've already picked up a set of fronts and backs as I new this would be a problem, what is the 17/17 bud as not got a clue and when it comes to replacing diff oil and suspension oil I just dearnt go inside them as I've big pork fingers and no knowledge ov my way round a diff or inside a suspension lol so on my typhon I did pay for that to be done by a guy off 1 of the selling sites for parts but I sort ov lost a bit a faith in him when I asked a question n his answer was oh I just leave everything on 100% so not sure were to send it off to to fit parts and do oil in difs and suspension and other bits

1717 is a motor by castle.. no better way to learn then to do it yourself. Its easy and lots of videos on YouTube

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back