1/7 Proline Toyo Proxes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SrC

RC is a lifestyle choice
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Typhon TLR
Has anyone noticed or tried these new Proline 1/7 tires yet?
Just released.
42/100-Pre Order.
53/107-B/O
Look like nice options.

Scale Toyo Proxes tires mounted on Arrma Infr/Fel Wheels. Belted. Both 42/100 and 53/107( Rear Felony) sizes available. In PL's S3 compound.

Since HH now owns PL, clearly this was a good option. A move in the right direction by HH for Proline.

https://www.prolineracing.com/produ...belted-mounted-17mm-5-spoke-2/PRO1019910.html

https://www.prolineracing.com/produ...belted-mounted-17mm-5-spoke-2/PRO1020010.html

Surely hope to try some..👍.. I've been watching these for a little while now.. hopefully they will drop soon..

A great option for track tires
I almost ordered some to try with speedrunning but they’re rated for 100mph only, unfortunately.

319A10D2-D06C-49E6-8532-9D4E9327EEFE.jpeg

Last edited:
A great option for track tires
I almost ordered some to try with speedrunning but they’re rated for 100mph only, unfortunately.

View attachment 199735
That's about the same for the stocker Hoons. The Hoons don't do well over 100mph.. Taking a chance above that.
I wonder how the S3 compound will hook up?
How it compares to the Hoon White, Gold and Yellow compounds. Where it would fit in.

Yeah I am a wheel monger myself.
Have over a 100 wheels floating around.
They can all be a mixed bag too. Trial and error.
Whatever works for you, I say.
Many are not all that, as well.

I'm really hoping they last longer than hoons, wish there were some more firsthand impressions. I'm at the site now teetering on ordering them lol.

The full-scale version works great for autocrossing my POV...

I was really hoping to try these tires out but since I couldn't fiind the fronts anywhere in stock yet I said screw it and bought the MethodRC velociters instead. Going to have to match diffs for my felony but hopefully thats for the best anyway.

The front tires seem Mia. Out of stock every where.
Yeah the front 42/100's size is most common and probably sold out fast. The larger rear Felony size wheels are not commonly in demand.
Not for Speed Running that is.
The Proxe licensing upcost better be worth it! The Proxe tread design may just be aesthetics at this 1/7 scale. The compound is what matters. And is probably the same as the Hoons whites. If I had to guess.

The fronts just came in stock at horizon hobby late last night, around 1 am MST. I decided to go ahead and give them a shot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back