1/7 Proline Toyo Proxes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In stock at eliminator rc
4ED0E892-BF93-45DB-8282-6F1D0C037184.png

wow thats a bit more expensive than horizon hobby

You poor soul :eek:
Yup...
Was thinking ordering from amainhobbies. But idk if im going to have import taxes. It didnt in the pass but my government plays dirty games. Therre taxes on every single amazon products now here. My hobbyshop warned me and next it will be everything that comes outside canada. We are slowly becoming like a little prison

The tires are not directional. The threads are not identical😶
haha I just put mine on earlier today and this was freaking me out. Thought I was tripping hard. I do like the tires so far though. They have way more grip than hoons so I cant swing the car around like I'm used to. I tried a few times today and the car flipped over every single time lol. poor c8 body, NEVER happened with hoons.

haha I just put mine on earlier today and this was freaking me out. Thought I was tripping hard. I do like the tires so far though. They have way more grip than hoons so I cant swing the car around like I'm used to. I tried a few times today and the car flipped over every single time lol. poor c8 body, NEVER happened with hoons.
Thats no good if it flips😅. I want to slide.I might pass honestly. Unless i buy them for high speed slraigh lines. But i feel in perfect control on silver hoons so idk. I might sell the white hoons And get a set of silver instead.

Thats no good if it flips😅. I want to slide.
Yea I wasn't expecting it tbh, they actually remind me of the new grps I just put on my limitless, that was trying to flip over too. Medium soft compound lol. I think I'm going to put in a front diff in the rear on my 2nd felony and try medium hard grps. Maybe I'll like it and do the same with my c8 felony. Sliding is definitely more fun than not sliding :ROFLMAO:

Why proline like to make soft rubber can they make rocks for once? I don't like proline because heir rubber is just rubber bands they become pizza cutters even the 8s wheels thy become legit large size pizzas all 4
Yea I wasn't expecting it tbh, they actually remind me of the new grps I just put on my limitless, that was trying to flip over too. Medium soft compound lol. I think I'm going to put in a front diff in the rear on my 2nd felony and try medium hard grps. Maybe I'll like it and do the same with my c8 felony. Sliding is definitely more fun than not sliding :ROFLMAO:
Th only diffence in my felony is i made the rear even wider to fit the fenders. I have talion axles with kraton hexes

I wonder how they would do with hard grps in the front and the proline tires in the rear, I've tried hoons in the rear and hard grps in the front and it worked great.

Might explain why the rear isnt wearing much but the fronts are. The rear grips or it doesn't. Most of the time its just sliding around while the front drives the truck
I wonder how they would do with hard grps in the front and the proline tires in the rear, I've tried hoons in the rear and hard grps in the front and it worked great.
I would like grp hardness similar to silvr hoons. But grps are 98mm vs 100mm on the hoons.
It migth be the solution to run my felony without breaking the bank. Get silver hoons for t rear and stock on grps for the fronts

Might explain why the rear isnt wearing much but the fronts are. The rear grips or it doesn't. Most of the time its just sliding around while the front drives the truck

I would like grp hardness similar to silvr hoons. But grps are 98mm vs 100mm on the hoons.
It migth be the solution to run my felony without breaking the bank. Get silver hoons for t rear and stock on grps for the fronts
now that you mention it, my fronts always wearing out faster too. Maybe even worse because I was putting 500k in the center diff. Man I bet hoons in the rear and proline in the front would be interesting too, the proline tires seem like they will last a little longer. They also have the same rim so it will match. I think I'm going to try this tomorrow if it's not too windy

now that you mention it, my fronts always wearing out faster too. Maybe even worse because I was putting 500k in the center diff. Man I bet hoons in the rear and proline in the front would be interesting too, the proline tires seem like they will last a little longer. They also have the same rim so it will match. I think I'm going to try this tomorrow if it's not too windy
You might start to get oversteer because of the extra grip. I will need to do my research on what silver hoons would be the equivalent to grps.
Theres also the slick grps with the cool wheels
found my answer. Silver hoons Are s7

Last edited:
The new grp are close to the price of hoons 🥵
Canada is rough! New grps are maybe like 2$ more expensive here and I definitely think it's worth the increase. I didn't even like the old grp but I'm loving the new ones 🤣 they look better, slightly bigger and more balanced.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back