Felony 1/7 scale storage options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
The prettier half of the household is commented on not wanting to see my Felony out anymore (had it on a make shift bench while modifying it). Horizontal storage is in high demand around here. Any options for vertical storage? Seems too heavy to hang but I may be underestimating the strength of the parts.

Here is what I use. Generally its reserved for my airsoft stuff. Its cheap at walmart in the tools section. And it holds a lot of weight. Made for hanging your yard stuff in the garage.

20210201_203900.jpg
20210201_203748.jpg
20210201_203738.jpg
20210201_203704.jpg
20210201_203655.jpg
20210201_203643.jpg

I don’t hang my rigs vertically. I’m not convinced the structure of the rig wont suffer some ill effects (hanging a K8 from the arms introduces a lot of pull....30lbs)

Cheers,
kev

Ive been doing it for years. Same with planes and helis "way to big for shelves" lol. Ive personally not noticed any issues from it.

Just dress them up a little with THIS maybe let her have a shelf. I used to have one of these for a collection of Exoto diecast, the whole front slides open for easy access.

Just dress them up a little with THIS maybe let her have a shelf. I used to have one of these for a collection of Exoto diecast, the whole front slides open for easy access.
We sell their stuff at my work.

I hung a board on a wall, and put 4" screws in it. I hang my SCT on its rear bumper, and have the chassis rest on the other screw. My crawler has its axles resting on those screws. They hang vertical-diagnal, if you know what I mean.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back