Limitless 1/7 Skyline build (part 2)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow impressive amount of detail. Cool body too. The rc crawler guys have gotten big in to scale detail builds. It reminds me of the model builder types when I worked at a hobby shop as a teen. I think its cool. Keep doing your thing!

Looking forward to seeing how it turns out! I was always a big JDM car guy (owned 3 Nissan 240sx cars) and of course always dreamed of owning a blue r-34 gt-r.

So far it looks like you are going to kill it!

Being critical of the body I hate the hood scoop they did on this body. That was never the JDM style. If anything it would have been a hood vent style like you see on this one (would be cool if you could do something like this):

1662473519381.png

Wow impressive amount of detail. Cool body too. The rc crawler guys have gotten big in to scale detail builds. It reminds me of the model builder types when I worked at a hobby shop as a teen. I think its cool. Keep doing your thing!
Thanks man!… the vibes here are much better than what I’ve gotten on my Chanel. Some people.., my lord I’m embarrassed to even mention what they had to say, I just blocked all that depressing filth. However YES strong healthy minds here.

Nice work, man! Uber detailed! I’m hoping this will be a shelf queen or a VERY light duty parking lot basher. Much too nice to smack a curb at speed. Can’t wait to see the finished product. Super impressive!

THANKS MAN! I really appreciate everyone on here 🫵💪… I wish most ppl on YT were as human as everyone on here😎🔥🤘
Yeah, I feel you. This is a great group for sure. YT can be brutal.

Nice work, man! Uber detailed! I’m hoping this will be a shelf queen or a VERY light duty parking lot basher. Much too nice to smack a curb at speed. Can’t wait to see the finished product. Super impressive!
The support from everyone on here is true fellowship! Thank you all for being so involved and supportive! This is the kind of fellowship that allows us to share what we know and what we’ve learned with others so we can all advance much faster and help the rc industry grow and innovated instead of hate and secrecy. I will be sharing all of my measurements and products links with everybody on here once it’s complete because it’s you guys who give me what I need to succeed!🫵 thanks again!!
Holy balls, this looks amazing. Agree with @Mazin, I cannot wait to see this beauty completed!! Awesome stuff bro (y)
Thank you so much I really respect everybody here for the support I’m getting. Just so you guys know I will always share the following videos on here first and I will be sharing all of my measurements and research with everybody on here because you guys are amazing and are giving me all the support I need to complete this project, I really appreciate you guys.🫵🔥
Looking forward to seeing how it turns out! I was always a big JDM car guy (owned 3 Nissan 240sx cars) and of course always dreamed of owning a blue r-34 gt-r.

Being critical of the body I hate the hood scoop they did on this body. That was never the JDM style. If anything it would have been a hood vent style like you see on this one (would be cool if you could do something like this):

View attachment 241741
Man she is gorgeous, that is also my dream car! I’m an autobody painter by trade so I could definitely fabricate that hood to look and function the same way but it may or may not have to be painted to hide the fab work, whereas the build I am doing now, I need the hood to stay clear so that we can see the engine underneath along with the engine bay that I will be fabricating into it. This will not be my last 1:7 scale skyline build so I will want to do something different on the next one. I will be sharing all my measurements and everything that I’ve learned doing this build so with the information provided when I get to that point would probably show everything you need to do it one’s self.

Last edited:
The support from everyone on here is true fellowship! Thank you all for being so involved and supportive! This is the kind of fellowship that allows us to share what we know and what we’ve learned with others so we can all advance much faster and help the rc industry grow and innovated instead of hate and secrecy. I will be sharing all of my measurements and products links with everybody on here once it’s complete because it’s you guys who give me what I need to succeed!🫵 thanks again!!

Thank you so much I really respect everybody here for the support I’m getting. Just so you guys know I will always share the following videos on here first and I will be sharing all of my measurements and research with everybody on here because you guys are amazing and are giving me all the support I need to complete this project, I really appreciate you guys.🫵🔥

Man she is gorgeous, that is also my dream car! I’m an autobody painter by trade so I could definitely fabricate that hood to look and function the same way but it may or may not have to be painted to hide the fab work, whereas the build I am doing now, I need the hood to stay clear so that we can see the engine underneath along with the engine bay that I will be fabricating into it. This will not be my last 1:7 scale skyline build so I will want to do something different on the next one. I will be sharing all my measurements and everything that I’ve learned doing this build so with the information provided when I get to that point would probably show everything you need to do it one’s self.
The Youtube comment section is a cesspool and, often, not to be taken seriously. There are a lot of people on there more interested in tearing you down, no matter how good of a job you do. They know how to do everything better...often things they've never even attempted themselves. Don't let 'em get you down bro.

I can only share your sentiments about this forum. It's truly a place of collective learning, constructive criticism where applicable, and support. It's why I love coming here as much as I do.

Can't wait to see your updates (y)

View attachment 241741
IMG_20180514_125406_736.jpg

My r32 gtr
Have any 240's currently?

View attachment 242610
My r32 gtr
R32 is one of my favorites for sure. Thats a beauty!

For me....Nope 3 kids put a halt on sports cars.
My last one was a mr2 spider with a Honda k20 swap. (Poor man's Lotus elise) Trying to get more into track day events but sold that off after we had our 2nd kid.

I did drifting with some Dallas TX guys about 15 years ago. Stuart Leask was one of them who is now a big name in custom titanium GTR parts. You might know the name...

My last one was a mr2 spider with a Honda k20 swap. (Poor man's Lotus elise) Trying to get more into track day events but sold that off after we had our 2nd kid.

I did drifting with some Dallas TX guys about 15 years ago. Stuart Leask was one of them who is now a big name in custom titanium GTR parts. You might know the name...
Omg a k20 mr2 😍😍😍 that's definitely dream build of mine. K20 swap the world

View attachment 242610
My r32 gtr
That.. is… sexy… I have a 2003 Sentra specV on 18psi and it’s painted inside and out. Long block is gold trans silver,red.. neon blue carpet, blue crushed velvet and orange suede interior, outer paint job is white, deep pearl blue and charger orange.. engine bay deep pearl blue. It’s basically as nice as you can make a Sentra but it’s NOT anything like a SR20 or 240sx you know lol.., the QR25DE has a few bugs that didn’t get improved until the 2006 qr25de engine but my engine management is the Apexi2 and I’m happy with it but I want to build a k24 but Nissan makes nicer cars & interiors so a sr20 also sounds nice but… if I’m going to do another boost build I want to go further like a 2JZ or RB26. Now I’m fighting the urge to post my spec V on here but I want to talk more about this with you on another thread if you want to start the thread. I also brain stormed your hood vents you asked about so I can bring that up on that other thread I suggest you could start and tag me in it so I can collaborate with you.
LIGHTS AND SPLITTER!!
(Part 4)
The Youtube comment section is a cesspool and, often, not to be taken seriously. There are a lot of people on there more interested in tearing you down, no matter how good of a job you do. They know how to do everything better...often things they've never even attempted themselves. Don't let 'em get you down bro.

I can only share your sentiments about this forum. It's truly a place of collective learning, constructive criticism where applicable, and support. It's why I love coming here as much as I do.

Can't wait to see your updates (y)
…. Ain’t that the truth! Just here to upload another nugget on the custom splitter and rear lights. Also upgrading my audio library we’re just going to make watching these clips a lot more desirable. I’m also getting ready to take the film production to another level with a dedicated studio and backdrop. Oh, and the 1/8 scale model engine just arrived today so I can’t wait to see how this is going to turn out and I will be making more three minute nuggets of the project as I go from section to section, thanks a lot everybody.

.. I would’ve never imagined everybody else here is also into custom turbo built imports lol… I was just mentioning that I have a 2003 spec the on 18 pounds with forged internals done clean and done right. Took me four years to do it all in my garage. If you check out my other channel “autobodyeverything” I have plenty of videos of the build. You can’t miss it.

Last edited:
Omg a k20 mr2 😍😍😍 that's definitely dream build of mine. K20 swap the world
K swap the world! I’m a turbo boi too. Certified painter by trade 25yrs exp and I was ASE’s National Award Winning Painter for 2017 sponsored by Axalta Coating Systems,…. But I’m here now with rc cars bcs my body has been though a lot and I’m taking time to enjoy the little things.😌

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back