Limitless 1/7 Skyline build (part 2)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very impressive. I just recently dipped my toes into the scale side of things and it's a fascinating segment of the hobby. I applaud your efforts, and am grateful you've taken the effort to share this. 🙌

Very impressive. I just recently dipped my toes into the scale side of things and it's a fascinating segment of the hobby. I applaud your efforts, and am grateful you've taken the effort to share this. 🙌
Thanks, need all the boost I can get.🙂

Last edited:
Just subd! Incredible work brother!! 🥰👍Tho it's not my thing to build something like that I can surely appreciate the level of craftsmanship involved in doing so. Been following your progress & am impatiently waiting for the next steps!!!!!

priceless words 🫵👌… best use of a resin printed model engine right lol. I do have a 95mph build so I’m okay with this as a working show car. I’m trying to put allll my ideas into this car, I’m just avoiding the rice and only doing whats nice.

I’m cringing bcs I want to show y’all another baddass idea I’m doing to the skyline body. It’s such a juicy idea but I don’t want to get gone-upped before my projects big debut. Trust me on that just stick around and keep up the awesome support guys!

50FFAA00-8D0B-4092-A8F3-9015CEB9A708.jpeg

47F75EAF-077B-4FDE-B37B-3F1A36ABE48C.jpeg

4CA31622-C4E9-4AAF-A5CE-B76A49010923.jpeg

84805B63-9CAB-43F5-99C3-2F757507DEF3.jpeg

Even if the engine bay project isn’t your type of building rc wise, you can still make a more simplified clear under hood compartment to house your gps and anything else you want to monitor without having to remove the body!

Last edited:
That is lookin' sharp! (y)
🙏🫵💪… I’m soooo close to FINALLY throw some paint at this body! Just one more thing while the body is clear, I want to mount the custom headlight buckets onto the chassis or “platform” so that I can exchange various skyline bodies and not be limited to a “one and done” build you know.. I have a question I’m about to add to this thread bcs I need someone’s help printing something..

Okay guys be honest… I think this looks WAY better than the stock limitless rims. I don’t have a 3D resin printer YET but it can also be done with the bottom of a plastic container with the right dimensions and I’ve come close to it. Are any of you good with the resin printer and willing to sponsor the rim (hubcaps) for the Skyline build? Or will that be big ordeal to muster up? I’m determined to get my own 3D resin printer for Xmas and I love surprising the media with baddass inventions but because this project has become so big and I’ve got more inventions than I can produce in a desirable time frame, I might be asking for help🤷‍♂️, check out the photos!

742A52D9-11FF-47B8-AEDA-398E65A98905.jpeg

C0379326-8BD2-4D73-952C-CE9639D16C17.jpeg

Custom stickers are very easy to have made and delivered!👌

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back