1/8 basher decision time HELP ME!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5-15 hours a day ! That's tough. I can get 10-20 minutes average with my slash seeing how it's on its lid for 1/3 of that time lol
I have a ton of rc stuff that's why I play so much. Sometimes a little bashing is just what I need after an insane night at work! My slash lives upside down and sideways. I'll be trading it for a thunder tiger nitro roller I'm gonna do a brushless conversion on.

Like I said, the Outcast and Kraton are almost interchangeable. If they discontinue parts for the kraton the only ones that will matter are the Chassis, and the drive shafts. Also, the only parts I've had trouble getting were the outcast front dirt guards. everything else has always been in stock, for me. Either way, you're going to have a blast.

The Kraton is exactly what you are looking for. I could throw in the Senton and that is a pretty bitchin SC truck. However, the Kraton is just flat out beastly. You won't even want to run the Slash once you get it. And don't worry you can wheelie the Kraton plenty and it is much less twitchy. I thik the parts shortage we had is all but over, and there are lots of Mods and aftermarket upgrades available. Problem is, that you will end up needing one for you and one for your kid.
Sssssssssoooooo I went with the outcast and man were you right! I now have a heavily modified 2wd slash for sale!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back