1/8 Infraction bodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blez

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Senton 3s
Hello everyone,

I've been looking for different bodies for the 1/8 Infraction and all I've found beyond the stock bodies from Arrma (including the Vendetta body) are the Protoform Mustang and Z. I have the Mustang body and really like the way it looks, but I've found it to be on the flimsy side. Anyone know of other bodies that might fit without too much modification? I was thinking of getting a Vendetta body for a change, but something about putting it on an Infraction seems weird. And I do like the stock Infraction body, but I already have several, so I'm looking for something new.

I've been wanting to start a whole new build and the only thing holding that urge at bay has been the search for a new body, so any and all leads would be appreciated.

Thank you and apologies if there's an existing thread on this topic. I did search the forum, but could not find one.

Thank you, will do!
496CE50D-19F0-4AA4-B27A-86D9F07B2C33.png

The bittydesign is an awesome body for the infraction.

Most if not all of the 1/10 bodies should fit, especially the longer ones.. its literally the same chassis as all the LWB 3s models!? I stared at mine for 8 mines one day trying to see how they scaled it!! 🤣
I guess just because of the front splitter, rear diffuser, and body mount locations!? Just pay attention to the body mount locations of whatever you buy and correspond them with the locations on our "1/8's"!!

20220927_124223.jpg

Most if not all of the 1/10 bodies should fit, especially the longer ones.. its literally the same chassis as all the LWB 3s models!? I stared at mine for 8 mines one day trying to see how they scaled it!! 🤣
I guess just because of the front splitter, rear diffuser, and body mount locations!? Just pay attention to the body mount locations of whatever you buy and correspond them with the locations on our "1/8's"!!

View attachment 246237
Thank you for the tip! Is that a Senton? I have one too and compared mine to my Infraction when I saw your photo. As you said, the chassis look the same. So I guess in addition to the body mount locations, you need to look at length, width, and make sure the wheel wells line up. Also, which wheels are those on the Senton? I put Speedhawks on mine.

Yea v2.. I think most all of them should fit.. duratrax bandito, but they suck.. wobbly sum beaches!! Unless they corrected the issue steer clear!! This is a proline body, it fits but the mega is slimmer.. shorter a arms and links, most car bodies should fit but don't quote me!!

20220928_081945.jpg

20220928_081908.jpg

Protoform bodies are generally pretty tough. If it has any weak spots you can always reinforce those areas on the inside with some dry wall mesh tape and shoo goo.

Yea v2.. I think most all of them should fit.. duratrax bandito, but they suck.. wobbly sum beaches!! Unless they corrected the issue steer clear!! This is a proline body, it fits but the mega is slimmer.. shorter a arms and links, most car bodies should fit but don't quote me!!

View attachment 246432

View attachment 246433
Yes I had my eye on that one for my Senton!
Protoform bodies are generally pretty tough. If it has any weak spots you can always reinforce those areas on the inside with some dry wall mesh tape and shoo goo.
I loved my Protoform Mustang body, but I'm afraid as of last night, it is no longer :/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 9.02.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 9.02.07 AM.png
    916.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 9.02.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 9.02.37 AM.png
    982.2 KB · Views: 78
Does the front bumper support the front end of the Protoform Mustang body at all?

Hello everyone,

I've been looking for different bodies for the 1/8 Infraction and all I've found beyond the stock bodies from Arrma (including the Vendetta body) are the Protoform Mustang and Z. I have the Mustang body and really like the way it looks, but I've found it to be on the flimsy side. Anyone know of other bodies that might fit without too much modification? I was thinking of getting a Vendetta body for a change, but something about putting it on an Infraction seems weird. And I do like the stock Infraction body, but I already have several, so I'm looking for something new.

I've been wanting to start a whole new build and the only thing holding that urge at bay has been the search for a new body, so any and all leads would be appreciated.

Thank you and apologies if there's an existing thread on this topic. I did search the forum, but could not find one.
I know this is an old thread but I just picked up the - No. 38 Ford NASCAR Truck Limited Edition Body: INFRACTION 6S BLX body for my best .
ARRMA Infraction Nascar Body.jpg

Thank you for the tip! Is that a Senton? I have one too and compared mine to my Infraction when I saw your photo. As you said, the chassis look the same. So I guess in addition to the body mount locations, you need to look at length, width, and make sure the wheel wells line up. Also, which wheels are those on the Senton? I put Speedhawks on mine.
Great choice 🤙

IMG_3519.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back