1/8 scale vs. 1/6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
My Kraton next to my Super Rock Rey. The SRR is without it's cage and body. With those on it looks bigger.

20190429_082823.jpg

No idea what that is- but next to that makes your kraton look like my notorious next to your kraton.

Take a pic of all 3. ?

No idea what that is- but next to that makes your kraton look like my notorious next to your kraton.

Take a pic of all 3. ?

Check out this video to see this beast running at a skate park. He eventually sends it up a big ramp. So cool!

Still so weird to me seeing the straight axle deal now a days. The Losi looks bad ass though

Still so weird to me seeing the straight axle deal now a days. The Losi looks bad ass though
It’s a scale model of a rock racer or rock bouncer and that’s what those 1:1 trucks run. It’s definitely different when you jump them.

It’s a scale model of a rock racer or rock bouncer and that’s what those 1:1 trucks run. It’s definitely different when you jump them.
Oh I definitely know what they are.... I love watching them. Hope to see a comp in person one day! I just always thought the independant rear suspension was geared more to the racing/jumping machines but makes sense if it's a scaled model. You seem to have some room.... Have you ever set up a small rock climb?

Oh I definitely know what they are.... I love watching them. Hope to see a comp in person one day! I just always thought the independant rear suspension was geared more to the racing/jumping machines but makes sense if it's a scaled model. You seem to have some room.... Have you ever set up a small rock climb?
I haven't. I'd rather try and jump it a mile than blast up a mound of rocks ? But if I ever saw a spot where I could do that I would try it for sure ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back