Typhon 1/8 Typhon Paddle Buggy Tires for Sand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mounted on mine

2658CF73-CE77-4702-B739-74525FD1CD35.jpeg

Proline 1186-10
thanks
Proline has 2.8 paddles @$40 for pair but running on sand that's a negative 😂 I did that once never again unless you own a air compressor but sand will find away into front/rear diffs.
thanks for the sand warning!
That's exactly what I was imagining w/ paddles in rear and stock ARA550058 DBOOTS 'KATAR B 6S' TIRES in front. does it steer alright with that combo?

I agree, unless you are willing to strip it and clean it after running on sand then I would stay away from it. I run mine on sand but no paddles for the typhon. I actually enjoy tearing it down and cleaning between runs.
I run my gas Baja 5b on sand with paddles but I strip and clean it between runs also. Sand definitely has a way of finding places to hide.

thanks

thanks for the sand warning!

That's exactly what I was imagining w/ paddles in rear and stock ARA550058 DBOOTS 'KATAR B 6S' TIRES in front. does it steer alright with that combo?
Yeah handles just fine, I live on Oregon coast so dunes are my back yard. Been running that typhon a year next month and sand isn’t too bad. I hit it with air after every trip. I’ve smoked some bearings but no biggie. Rather deal with sand than mud and wet grass stuck everywhere

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back