1/8th Scale 8s Kraton Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Center section complete
AA5699AC-8A24-4AFE-8374-48B8767760C7.jpeg

Completely rebuilt, just waiting on the clear body to show up and figure out what I want to do for paint.
70A2A8BE-B307-489B-8E5E-53F5B7B6E381.jpeg

Went with 30k front, 1M center and 60k rear like I have in my Talion to see if I can get it to rotate on throttle better. Gearing is 22/46 on 8s

Are Xt90-S better as the QS8 ?
No but they serve their purpose well for this application so I haven’t had a need to switch over to something bigger. I have xt150s on all my on road speed runners and xt90s on all my off road Arrmas.

Completely rebuilt, just waiting on the clear body to show up and figure out what I want to do for paint.
View attachment 194556

Went with 30k front, 1M center and 60k rear like I have in my Talion to see if I can get it to rotate on throttle better. Gearing is 22/46 on 8s
Do you own something other than black paint? 🤣🤘🏻

Do you own something other than black paint? 🤣🤘🏻
I’m fighting the urge, trust me 😂

I kinda want to hydro dip another body for this one but not sure if I want to watch it get destroyed with all the extra time it takes.

Don’t be TOO shocked if I go all PS5 on this one 😃
Silver….gun metal grey….. (?) not sure yet

E2A86182-CAA6-4641-B18F-3FB6531B0FD4.jpeg

I kinda want to hydro dip another body for this one but not sure if I want to watch it get destroyed with all the extra time it takes.

View attachment 194563
Very nice build sir! Love all your work. Metallic purple and green would.look dope and really POP! Lol 😆 just my thoughts 😅

View attachment 194563
Maybe an all white build to match the snow ❄️

View attachment 194556

That's a nice motor fan mount you have there..😉😎

View attachment 194556

Sweeeeet build!!!!! 🤙🏼 that things a beauty!!

what car stand is that?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back