Kraton 1 gensacearespammers bashing 6s pack or 2 zeee packs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zee lipo are garbage tier and so many people use them. I have zee lipo I'd damn near pay someone to take. I'm probably going to take them to battery plus and dispose of them because I never ever put those weak cheap ass lipo in any of my rigs.

Even the wifey can tell the difference between lipo punch when the zee takes more effort to wheelie and backflip.

Zee lipo are garbage tier and so many people use them. I have zee lipo I'd damn near pay someone to take. I'm probably going to take them to battery plus and dispose of them because I never ever put those weak cheap ass lipo in any of my rigs.

Even the wifey can tell the difference between lipo punch when the zee takes more effort to wheelie and backflip.
Tell us how you really feel! 😂 :ROFLMAO:

When it comes to lipos and the bad luck with catching fire, cells going dead and what not, I think its just a case of luck of the draw. I've seen people use high end lipos catch fire, i've seen cheap lipos catch fire and vice versa.

About 4 of us had gotten into the RC hobby about a 2 years ago and we all pretty much bought the same rc's and lipos (SMC Lipos) and one of them had one of the lipos straight up catch fire day 1 and won't ever buy SMC lipos again. On the other hand, the rest of us have had zero issues with them and are still working fine.

I've now used SMC, HRB, ZEEE, gensacearespammers and Traxxas and luckily haven't had any issues (catching fire or dead cells). So I truly think its truly the luck of the draw when it comes to this stuff.

When it comes to lipos and the bad luck with catching fire, cells going dead and what not, I think its just a case of luck of the draw. I've seen people use high end lipos catch fire, i've seen cheap lipos catch fire and vice versa.

About 4 of us had gotten into the RC hobby about a 2 years ago and we all pretty much bought the same rc's and lipos (SMC Lipos) and one of them had one of the lipos straight up catch fire day 1 and won't ever buy SMC lipos again. On the other hand, the rest of us have had zero issues with them and are still working fine.

I've now used SMC, HRB, ZEEE, gensacearespammers and Traxxas and luckily haven't had any issues (catching fire or dead cells). So I truly think its truly the luck of the draw when it comes to this stuff.
Personally, I agree with you 100% in regard to stuff like that happening. The performance difference between all of those brands is not the same or down to luck of the draw though.

Personally, I agree with you 100% in regard to stuff like that happening. The performance difference between all of those brands is not the same or down to luck of the draw though.
Absolutely agreed! Performance in the different lipos are pretty vast and very noticeable thats for sure. Thankfully I have been very lucky in terms of durability and longevity with the different brands.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back