$10 off coupon Ovonics at Ampow plus recommended 4500mah pack for Typhon 6s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can't get the 6s in Canada, which is why I tried the higher mAh 3s. Not sure what you meant in that first line.

They label packs for surface and air models separately for some reason. I did some research on details too and wish they wouldn't try to do it like this....because they're basically the same product

We can't get the 6s in Canada, which is why I tried the higher mAh 3s. Not sure what you meant in that first line.
They label packs for surface and air models separately for some reason. I did some research on details too and wish they wouldn't try to do it like this....because they're basically the same product
The Air one has a stronger Shrink tube case, the ark is just light plastic. They are both still softpacks though.

The Air one has a stronger Shrink tube case, the ark is just light plastic. They are both still softpacks though.
I just realized that mine say "air". Got it now. They were actually very cheap. $100 CAD shipped for two. That's like $5 US?

Not for long so far lately. We'll see ?
If your currency gets any lower, we'll have to start begging people just to accept ours. Not sure if a dollar can be calculated negative, but we're damn close.

Update on Ovonic 3s 6000 50c. Getting better with time. Still not as strong as my gensacearespammers, but run times are increasing with each charge. Not sure how lipo memory works, but the more I use them, the longer they last. Rating of 6.5 out of 10 for now, will update over time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back