100 mph RAIDER XL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bladerunner

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Raider
Hello arrma community.
I have a raider xl that i installed a 2200kv motor an esc combo in, beefed up rear suspension ,medal gears in the trans an foam speed run wheels an tires , motor an esc fans to keep it cool.
Cap pack etc..Im running 34t pinion 48t
My question is can u use a traxxas spur shaft to run traxxas gears or anyother rc gears..

Hello arrma community.
I have a raider xl that i installed a 2200kv motor an esc combo in, beefed up rear suspension ,medal gears in the trans an foam speed run wheels an tires , motor an esc fans to keep it cool.
Cap pack etc..Im running 34t pinion 48t
My question is can u use a traxxas spur shaft to run traxxas gears or anyother rc gears..

if everything fits and meshes fine ..the car won't know the difference. ..you are in heavily modified and custom territory now..congratulations. ..it's a challenge that you amongst the few are willing to take...there are no clear right or wrong answers. ..it a test of your creativity and ingenuity to make it all work to reach your goal...do it man...

Thanks buddy.
Im waiting on my parts to be delivered, im even thinking about moding the gearbox to 32p medal gears just for kicks.

How is this going? I've just picked up a raider xl and was wondering how easy or not it would be to hit 100mph when I came across this post. All adviced welcomed as I'd rather not re-invent the wheel! Like to know the gearing spec you've acheived the best speed with so far. Also have you added weight to the front. Im pleased that so far it's not shown signs of lifting the same way my old traxxas rustler vxl did. But I know its going very light on the front.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back