Senton 100c Battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi guys !
I am running s spektrum 3s 30c battery in my Arrma Senton 3s blx and on full throttle rate I only get 10 minutes of runtime
would a 100c pack solve this ? Has anyone tried it yet ? I have everything stock and was think of upgrading to 26t pinion as well. Would the battery be fine with that as well?

Hi guys !
I am running s spektrum 3s 35c battery in my Arrma Senton 3s blx and on full throttle rate I only get 10 minutes of runtime
would a 100c pack solve this ? Has anyone tried it yet ? I have everything stock and was think of upgrading to 26t pinion as well. Would the battery be fine with that as well?
It's the mah that nets you your run times. What size are the ones you have?

Pretty sure
when I drive with the throttle rate turned down it uses the full battery and lasts a lot longer, with the throttle rate turned up it doesn’t last long at all and doesn’t even use the full battery

Would guess that the pack isn't putting out enough current and dipping on you which is tripping the LVC. Do you have a 50C pack around you can try out? Do you have a smaller pinion to gear it down so it stresses the pack less to try it out?

The minimum requirement is 35C so it sounds like your 30C can’t deliver enough constant amps to satisfy your ESC

My cousin has a 2s 50c pack and i can run that on full throttle rate without any problems
Temps are fine does not overheat
2S is less voltage... so yeah. It would pull more amps if your geared high, but on 3S, the motor spins faster and runs warmer.

A quality 40-50C should work, doesn't necessarily have to be 100.

C ratings are made up anyway. The pack you have should be able to supply a constant 150A, which it obviously can't.

RC car batteries generally do not require a C-rating as high as 100C. If you want to increase the running time, you can see if you can increase the capacity.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back