1050kv on 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Hello,
I live in a very hot state known as commiefornia. I need to be able to gain more. I’m running a max 8 g2 combo currently in the sledge. I have a reverse motor Mount and would like to jump to a 4092 1050kv running 6s at all times. Would this be advisable to use with higher hearing or should I stick with the combo? Thx

Is there anything wrong with the current setup? What are you trying to achieve? More speed, lower temps ect. The next question is do they make gears that fit seeing as you would be cutting the Kv in half and you would have to gear up substantially just to get back to stock speeds.

Is there anything wrong with the current setup? What are you trying to achieve? More speed, lower temps ect. The next question is do they make gears that fit seeing as you would be cutting the Kv in half and you would have to gear up substantially just to get back to stock speeds.
More speed lower temps is what I’m looking for and yes they do make the gearing that I can use

That ESC is designed for 2000+ kv/higher rpm motors with its plethora of parameters and sensor capability.

Will it work, certainly but won’t be an optimal combo. I’ve run 4092/1730kv on a max8 v3 geared 22/40(Mojave on 3.8s) bashing in bursts, region 5 climate however. Use a temp sensored motor to determine optimal gearing for your specific usage 👍

That ESC is designed for 2000+ kv/higher rpm motors with its plethora of parameters and sensor capability.

Will it work, certainly but won’t be an optimal combo. I’ve run 4092/1730kv on a max8 v3 geared 22/40(Mojave on 3.8s) bashing in bursts, region 5 climate however. Use a temp sensored motor to determine optimal gearing for your specific usage 👍
Thank you!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back